Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• Dizzle said:

New girl going in looks fit!

no follow up pic @Dizzle you should be ashamed...
  • Dizzle said:

Predictably she's already saying she fancies Alex. Guarantee she doesn't, simply tactical.
  • Croydon said:

Dizzle said:

Predictably she's already saying she fancies Alex. Guarantee she doesn't, simply tactical.
    is she a doctor?
  • She's a beaut ...and has said she wants to bang Dr Alex.

Even though he's an absolute melt, I'd want that to happen.

Would be good if the gym worshipping macho wannabes tried it on with her but she said I only want the docs dick...f*ck off losers.

Means anyone's got a chance

• Dave2l said:

She's a beaut ...and has said she wants to bang Dr Alex.

Even though he's an absolute melt, I'd want that to happen.

Would be good if the gym worshipping macho wannabes tried it on with her but she said I only want the docs dick...f*ck off losers.

Means anyone's got a chance

Fuck that. The guy has been kept in for too long and done absolutely fuck all to warrant being there.
  • Croydon said:

Dizzle said:

If she doesn't then it probably won't be because of her, it'll more likely be because he's got the sexual appetite of a wardrobe.
  • Fucked that up a bit, but never mind. They are worth looking at twice
  • Wow, that beach looks so peaceful.
  • Adam would've been all over her!
  • Adam would've been all over her!

“I mean me and errr.. who am I dating this week? Oh! Zara, me and Zara get on but you and me just instantly had a connection...”
  • Sponsored links:

• Makes sense i guess. She probably knew at the next recoupling that she wouldn't get picked because none of the guys like her, and probably couldn't face getting paired off with Alex again so she decided to walk.

Means that we now have:

Wes, Josh, Jack, Jack, Charlie, Alex, Sam, plus the 2 new guys.

Megan, Kaz, Dani, Laura, Georgia, Ellie, new girl.

So unless there's a twist it means 2 of the guys will be on their way home this weekend.
  • So all hinges on who the new girl decides to pair with

If she goes with Alex means the two new boys were in for a flying visit, if not you'd expect Alex to go home
  • So all hinges on who the new girl decides to pair with

If she goes with Alex means the two new boys were in for a flying visit, if not you'd expect Alex to go home

Or if Georgia bins Sam for one of the new guys
  • Very little new stuff left for the show in the final two weeks I think - can’t see much happening now
  • time to throw in the 'who said what about who game' and the lie detector test......
  • If new girl Alex picks Dr Alex I am going to be fucking livid.
  • Croydon said:

If new girl Alex picks Dr Alex I am going to be fucking livid.

I'm the opposite, if she picks this creepy Idris guy who fancies himself more than any girl then she's an idiot. Guy is only after her because Laura bombed him out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Agreed... these two new guys seem utter pricks and only seem interested in her because Georgia and Laura have shown no interest in them
  • Croydon said:

Why??

I agree with the others the new guys im not a fan, Alex quite likes her. Although not sure he has any game to do anything but give him a chance.
  • Croydon said:

Why??

I agree with the others the new guys im not a fan, Alex quite likes her. Although not sure he has any game to do anything but give him a chance.
    It's nothing more than an irrational hatred I have developed for the lad. Can't explain it, but I get angry when everyone celebrates him getting a date because he's so tragic.

I don't like Idris at all, but I don't mind the new lad Kieran. I think it's unfair that Alex has stayed in for this long without coupling up properly once, but these guys get a grand total of 2 days in the villa with only 1 single girl for 3 single boys. You say give him a chance like he hasn't had a million already.

She'll pick the Doctor, take 2 days to realise she doesn't fancy him, and then we're stuck with a friendship couple making their way to the final.
  • 'Throw my page...'

What a fucking wet wipe.
  • Dizzle said:

I knew from the second he walked in shouting waaaazzzzuuuppppp that he was a cunt

and the way he was talking to everyone. The guy is a sleazebag.
  • 100,000 Plus entrants and yet this absolute drip, Idris, gets in?
    FFS.
  • I can't post pictures on here, but someone told me that Grace (remember her with the trout lip and no hobbies) reminded them of White Chicks the film. Marlon Waylan? I had no idea what that meant, but cracked up when shown a photo. can anyone oblidge?