Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Travel Options for Semi / Final

124»

Comments

• Neither of them will relist them as I don’t have the tickets in hand and they will only buy back through a broker

Anyway I think we might have had a touch as a mate of a mate who is out there supporting England and reckons he can easily get 2k each from speaking to Croatians who are desperate for tickets

We’ve said we will give him a grand if he can sell the 6 so we get 11k back so all in all won’t be a bad result if it comes off.

This fella might have a result if he sells them for more than that and bags a grand off us , will pay for his trip
  • So Southend you hadnt paid out anything on the flight? That was just reserved and you only paid out for the tickets?
  • I have got my alarm set for 6AM, as I sit here drinking straight vodka, to ring My Trip to start the process to get my money back for my flights.

Good luck.

I have got my alarm set for 6AM, as I sit here drinking straight vodka, to ring My Trip to start the process to get my money back for my flights.

Good luck.
    I got about £240 back. Better than nothing.
  • We paid a deposit for the flight but refundable if we lost