Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Travel Options for Semi / Final

Comments

• I’m paying for ticket and contributing toward the jet

I reckon it will cost me 4500-5k for everything

I couldn’t afford a sixth of the private jet cost but one chap is minted and paying for more than half

Money well spent.
  • Gave up with the official site for semi final

We are now risking it all for the final, just bought six tickets for the final via stubhub going by private jet from Biggin Hill

Please bloody win England

Like your style!
  • england supporters club just emailed saying wont be getting a significant number of tickets should we progress and that members should use the fifa portal for tickets.
  • If we get a result tomorrow me and my daugter are off there.
    Got the visa I'd things sorted today
  • I heard it was around £16k to hire a private jet to Moscow and back same day. Seemed doable for a 16 seater if all chipped in.
  • Gazza is going by private jet from Stanstead tomorrow courtesy of the FA. May be a few spare seats, free booze likely too.
  • Damo

If we lose tmrw I would hopefully be able to resell through stubhub

The jet company have agreed that we can confirm once we know the outcome of the match

Worst case scenario is we can’t resell the ticket and lose 2k each but fingers crossed that doesn’t happen

Well for gord sake cover your 2k loss by betting on Croatia to win!
  • Flight sorted, Fan ID sorted, looking at hotels now.

Then will try to get a ticket out there.

I'm sure most people are sorted but if anyone needs a reference number for a fan ID application let me know.
  • edited July 2018

Flight sorted, Fan ID sorted, looking at hotels now.

I'm sure most people are sorted but if anyone needs a reference number for a fan ID application let me know.

Touts are only taking USD for tickets. If you are buying from a tout take plenty of American dollars with you.
  • Sponsored links:

• £13,800 for 6

Do you get a free programme?
    No but you do get 15 chips.
  • edited July 2018
    Apparently a flight to St Petersberg costs £400 and you can then get a £25/£30 flight to Moscow, which fly every 10/15 mins.
  • Thats not direct to St Petersberg though is it ?
  • a train from st petersberg to moscow is around 4 hours and free although i believe many are booked up, with the low availability of tickets i personally would not be travelling without a confirmed ticket.
  • Shag said:

Thats not direct to St Petersberg though is it ?

Via Amsterdam or Paris are best apparently.
  • Shag said:

Thats not direct to St Petersberg though is it ?

Via Amsterdam or Paris are best apparently.
    quick play on skyscanner

to moscow with a long stopover in between flights around £1200

to st petersberg same as above quite a lengthy stopover £700
  • Flight sorted, Fan ID sorted, looking at hotels now.

Touts are only taking USD for tickets. If you are buying from a tout take plenty of American dollars with you.
    Much appreciated.
  • Bollocks
    Bollocks
    Bollocks

• Was told £5k would do it tomorrow morning. Was bang up for it
    Fucking glad I didn’t take a punt earlier today
  • I have been trying to get my flight money back from My trip after their second goal went in. I think this will lead to a lot of abuse on social media to get my £400 quid back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bollocks
    Bollocks
    Bollocks

OUCH!
  • PopIcon said:

Bollocks
    Bollocks
    Bollocks

OUCH!
    Sorry for you.
  • I have got my alarm set for 6AM, as I sit here drinking straight vodka, to ring My Trip to start the process to get my money back for my flights.
  • I have got my alarm set for 6AM, as I sit here drinking straight vodka, to ring My Trip to start the process to get my money back for my flights.

Good luck.
  • Cancelled my flight and my fan ID has gone in the bin!

Only consolation i'm taking from last night is that it's probably saved me at least 3k.
  • Have a flight booked home next Tue but have just paid (another) £200 now for a painful 12hr trip via Cyprus this afternoon. Mates have all stayed out but I just want to get home but today is going to be torture.
  • Im a bit stuck now as stubhub wont buy the tickets back.

We have 6 tickets being safely stored in a hotel in Russia and need to sell them

Help
  • Im a bit stuck now as stubhub wont buy the tickets back.

We have 6 tickets being safely stored in a hotel in Russia and need to sell them

Help

French and/or Croatian FA supporters groups?
  • Good idea, ta
  • edited July 2018

Im a bit stuck now as stubhub wont buy the tickets back.

Help

If StubHub themselves won't take them back, why can't you just re-list them for sale on StubHub, or put them on viagogo?