Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Number plate 1234 CA for sale at DVLA auction.

edited July 2018 in General Charlton
The plate 1234 CA will be auctioned next Wednesday 18th JULY at The Oxford Belfry Hotel by the DVLA.
Current reserve is £1500.
Either attend personally or register to bid online on the DVLA auction site.
I believe you can also make telephone bids at time of auction.

Comments

• The plate 1234 CA will be auctioned next Wednesday 18th JULY at The Oxford Belfry Hotel by the DVLA.
    Current reserve is £15000000.
    Either attend personally or register to bid online on the DVLA auction site.
    I believe you can also make telephone bids at time of auction.

That Roland, eh? he'll sell anything, for the right price.
  • TelMc32 said:

It's a sign!!! We'll be sold when the takeover thread reaches page 1,234!!! :neutral:

That's how much the Golden Consortium are short, £1,234
  • TelMc32 said:

It's a sign!!! We'll be sold when the takeover thread reaches page 1,234!!! :neutral:

That's how much the Golden Consortium are short, £1,234
    I'm in! Now sign the bloody deal!!! :smile:
  • Sounds like a must for any fan of the Ramones who also likes the Addicks.
  • A Crewe Alexandra fan has just outbid a Carshalton Athletic fan.
  • Well.......did anyone make a bid?
  • Well.......did anyone make a bid?

Obviously not.
  • edited August 2018
    Hammer price was £2800 + auctioneers fee (around 15% at a guess),+ VAT
  • This plate is now being offered by a national number plate vending company ((who almost certainly purchased it),for £9,995!!!!!!
    Jeeezuz!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2018

This plate is now being offered by a national number plate vending company ((who almost certainly purchased it),for £9,995!!!!!!
    Jeeezuz!

Seems a tad OTT! 1985 CA is up for sale for £2960 incl fees. As 1985 was the year of the "final" Valley game it probably has more significance to us. Anyway it makes the 1234 CA price at auction sound only marginally low.
  • I actually have 1905 CA.....I wonder what that’s worth these days?
  • It can also read 19 O5CA
  • I actually have 1905 CA.....I wonder what that’s worth these days?

Funny old market number plates, you need to find someone that wants it badly otherwise it could sit around unsold for ever. Of course, if it's still attached to the red Bentley and that's thrown in for free....
  • We've just bought TW16 MAX - (tw16 is sunbury postcode, he has lived here all his life), for his birthday, £1,000 - no idea if it will gain in value or not, any ideas ?
  • What's his name?
  • cafcfan said:

I actually have 1905 CA.....I wonder what that’s worth these days?

Funny old market number plates, you need to find someone that wants it badly otherwise it could sit around unsold for ever. Of course, if it's still attached to the red Bentley and that's thrown in for free....
    LOL.
  • I think Roland has decided to visit the Valley as ive just seen a Roller with CHE4P number plate in Floyd Road.
  • As an aside Roland has just purchased a plate for the new team manager K155 ASS!
  • WSS said:

What's his name?

John.
  • Sponsored links:

• As an aside Roland has just purchased a plate for the new team manager K155 ASS!

• WSS said:

What's his name?

Max Twig