Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hyde Park - England v Croatia

Anyone applied for Hyde Park tickets and got one spare I can buy off of you? Thanks.

Comments

• From what I've seen of those who were successful it's going to be full of birds with no interest in the game anyway
  • Tickets should have been at least £10 per ticket and max 2 per person imo. Would have filtered out the the likes of those that like to vandalize emergency service vehicles and have no real interest in the football
  • I personally couldn’t think of anywhere less I’d wanna watch it

Exactly. Will be full of twats looking for a fight, especially if England lose. No thanks
  • People flogging them for £150 upwards. Disgusting!

Who and where?
  • i had 4 as an England member they gave me them earlier, already gave them to a mate or i would of gladly let you have them.

I was glad to let them go as i don't think it will be particularly good after watching with a big crowd up borough on saturday im happy enough back down my local with the pals i have watched every game with.
  • Sponsored links:

• The website was an absolute shambles. Apparently 500,000 people registered though. Two bars for all 30,000 some have said as well!
  • The website was an absolute shambles. Apparently 500,000 people registered though. Two bars for all 30,000 some have said as well!

and this is another reason to give it a swerve qing at lg the other friday was enough for one lifetime
  • I don't know why football clubs don't do this.....
  • I got 2 tickets, still not convinced it will be great though. Overcrowded and full of knobheads no doubt.

I wish Wembley or London stadium had provisional plans to do this if we were to reach the semi finals, just feels like it's all so last minute and Hyde Park is the only option as it's already set up for the BST festival at the moment
  • Cafc43v3r said:

I don't know why football clubs don't do this.....

errr......cost ??

Also people will want to stand & throw beer everywhere......not sit nicely & clap.
  • I got 2 tickets, still not convinced it will be great though. Overcrowded and full of knobheads no doubt.

I wish Wembley or London stadium had provisional plans to do this if we were to reach the semi finals, just feels like it's all so last minute and Hyde Park is the only option as it's already set up for the BST festival at the moment

I heard a whisper last weekend that Wembley might be putting something together if we get to the final.
  • Cafc43v3r said:

I don't know why football clubs don't do this.....

They do. Roly has invited a select few of us to a beam back of the Belgium France game at the Valley. Big screen, free Leffe on tap and all you can eat mussels et frites.

Well looking forward to it.

Fabrique Belgique mon petit pois!

Exactly. Will be full of twats looking for a fight, especially if England lose. No thanks
    Exactly - ones who have jumped on the bandwagon and wouldn’t bother switching on their TV if England were playing in a friendly.
  • Sponsored links:

Exactly - ones who have jumped on the bandwagon and wouldn’t bother switching on their TV if England were playing in a friendly.
    In fairness given the let downs over the past 20 years, that's about 99.9% of the country.
  • Sounds like my idea of hell on earth.

Yeah, it's so last minute. Why weren't tickets for England's semi final on sale months ago ?
    What I meant was the plans to do anything at all are last minute, as opposed to having public screenings and ticketing arrangements provisionally planned, should we make the semi finals
  • Croydon said:

From what I've seen of those who were successful it's going to be full of birds with no interest in the game anyway

Chatham?

Yeah, it's so last minute. Why weren't tickets for England's semi final on sale months ago ?
    What I meant was the plans to do anything at all are last minute, as opposed to having public screenings and ticketing arrangements provisionally planned, should we make the semi finals
    Oh come on.
    Who in their right minds would have been making extensive plans on England making the semi finals ?
    (No offence).
    Plans should of still been in the pipeline.
    Why not have screens up in london anyway for the England games
  • clb74 said:

I got 2 tickets, still not convinced it will be great though. Overcrowded and full of knobheads no doubt.

Oh come on.
    Who in their right minds would have been making extensive plans on England making the semi finals ?
    (No offence).
    Plans should of still been in the pipeline.
    Why not have screens up in london anyway for the England games
    What odds did you get on England making the semi finals ? :wink: