Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Travel Options for Semi / Final

Comments

• Can fly via Berlin for around 800 return go our Saturday come home Monday
  • Can still get returns for the final, out Fri, back Tues for about £350.
  • Luckily, for my financial health, my passport expires next week. So any thoughts of getting to Russia are moot for me.
  • Would love to hear from anyone out there on ticket availability, should we beat Croatia.
  • Spent 15 hours on the fifa website yesterday, got through once and then it crashed.

Gonna give it till lunchtime and then give up
  • Spent 15 hours on the fifa website yesterday, got through once and then it crashed.

Gonna give it till lunchtime and then give up

Think you've been unlucky there. I got straight in around 7am today. They had Cat 1 and 2 tickets available for France vs Belgium, but nothing for our semi, or the final. Guess it's pot luck whether or not you happen to log in 5 minutes after someone's put some tickets up for resale.
  • Anyone know how much tickets are for the final itself? Friend saw £4k was the cheapest. Just wondering if anyone actually had some
  • Swisdom said:

Anyone know how much tickets are for the final itself? Friend saw £4k was the cheapest. Just wondering if anyone actually had some

fv cheapest ticket available to non russians is £378.00 i believe, i dont think getting a ticket will be a problem the logistics of getting there will be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

Anyone know how much tickets are for the final itself? Friend saw £4k was the cheapest. Just wondering if anyone actually had some

fv cheapest ticket available to non russians is £378.00 i believe, i dont think getting a ticket will be a problem the logistics of getting there will be.
    How easy will it be to get a ticket though?

Logistics for me are pretty easy as i live in Dubai and there are decent flight options. However far greater problems would be guaranteeing a ticket and then of course, getting a hotel room that isn't going to cost a million pounds!
  • I doubt if there will be a problem getting a match ticket. Plenty of Moscovites ready and willing to make some money.

And you're really worried where you are going to kip on the night of a World Cup final? It's July in Moscow, not January.

Sleep would be the last thing on my mind!
  • Very true but due to flight times i'd have to get there on the saturday night, so i'd want some sleep before the big day. Not bothered about after the game.
  • The problem will be getting a visa (or fan ID) without a ticket prior to entry to russia
  • Swisdom said:

Logistics for me are pretty easy as i live in Dubai and there are decent flight options. However far greater problems would be guaranteeing a ticket and then of course, getting a hotel room that isn't going to cost a million pounds!
    On fifa portal mate v easily done, know a few that have got semi tickets today, all you then have to do is get your fan id which can be printed off at the airport, booking.com is your way to go loads of rooms going - I’ve come to the conclusion I probably won’t get out there as all in i reckon will be just shy of 3k and haven’t got it atm with a lot of these tournaments you have to plan from the off and I didn’t.
  • On the news earlier they said we, or possibly the stadium had 2,000 unsold tickets v Sweden and FIFA were desperate for more England fans to travel out there.
  • edited July 2018
    Go on to google. Type fly London to Moscow and look at the cheapest flight options possibly via Beirut.
    Don't bother with a hotel coz you won't need it as you'll either be celebrating wildly, drowning your sorrows or just wondering why you've just spent close to £3000 to watch France vs Croatian in the WC final.

It's coming home though! :smiley: Maybe
  • On the news earlier they said we, or possibly the stadium had 2,000 unsold tickets v Sweden and FIFA were desperate for more England fans to travel out there.

Pick me up if your driving
  • Swisdom said:

On fifa portal mate v easily done, know a few that have got semi tickets today, all you then have to do is get your fan id which can be printed off at the airport, booking.com is your way to go loads of rooms going - I’ve come to the conclusion I probably won’t get out there as all in i reckon will be just shy of 3k and haven’t got it atm with a lot of these tournaments you have to plan from the off and I didn’t.
    I was on it all day and didn't have such luck.
  • think the semi is officially completely sold out now as no longer even listed on the fifa portal as not available.
  • Sponsored links:

• although have seen the ruskies are now selling there category 4 tickets ( cat only open to russian nationals and v cheap tickets ) for close to 15 times mark up.

decided from the off that i wouldn't do Russia what i saw in Marseilles was enough - i was wrong and probably should of done it as it looked okay.

euro 2020 am aiming at doing every qualifier and all tournament games.

for now come on England if they lose, they lose but have made us all proud again, and they are a team to be proud of, written off from the start and we are in the semi finals of the world cup.
  • Gave up with the official site for semi final

We are now risking it all for the final, just bought six tickets for the final via stubhub going by private jet from Biggin Hill

Please bloody win England

We are now risking it all for the final, just bought six tickets for the final via stubhub going by private jet from Biggin Hill

How much did you pay for the tickets?
  • £13,800 for 6

Wow.

Not that this question is in any way constructive but what if we lose the game tomorrow - which is not beyond the realms of possibility?
  • £13,800 for 6

Fucking hell.

Although if you can afford a private jet, i'm sure the ticket price isn't much of a worry!
  • Damo

If we lose tmrw I would hopefully be able to resell through stubhub

The jet company have agreed that we can confirm once we know the outcome of the match

Worst case scenario is we can’t resell the ticket and lose 2k each but fingers crossed that doesn’t happen
  • Damo

If we lose tmrw I would hopefully be able to resell through stubhub

The jet company have agreed that we can confirm once we know the outcome of the match

Worst case scenario is we can’t resell the ticket and lose 2k each but fingers crossed that doesn’t happen

Fair play - think you have done that in the best way you could.
  • If we win tomorrow the ticket prices will be double or triple so we thought it was worth the risk