Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Benidorm Police After England v Sweden

I can't see this posted yet so wanted to bring to attention what happened....

Personally I think the police need to explain why they acted like this with their large batons and GUNS !

This video is abt 15 Mins but please watch to the end.. thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_W87FCSm5o

Comments

• Really don't bother watching it. Loads of repeated scenes and nothing really to see.
  • Riviera said:

Really don't bother watching it. Loads of repeated scenes and nothing really to see.

Agreed ... 15mins of my life I'll never get back.
  • Get your clickbait out of our club forum.
  • _MrDick said:

Riviera said:

Really don't bother watching it. Loads of repeated scenes and nothing really to see.

Agreed ... 15mins of my life I'll never get back.
    1m of my life - went straight to the end. If the rest is like that, what a waste of time.
  • Didn’t bother watching it. As soon as he mentioned football and that it had a Spanish connection I assumed it was likely to be 15 minutes of a lot of shuffling backwards and forwards, nothing really happening at the end of it and then they all go home
  • Can we get a flag spam button?
  • Because he's a bully who'd run a mile if it was one on one.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was there and the police were arseholes. It was a brilliant atmosphere and the police tried to ruin it for no reason whatsoever, I could see 4 different bars and no trouble, just enjoyment throughout. They turned their sirens on and fired plastic bullets simply because they must’ve been bored.
  • Daggs said:

If this had turned into a riot. The England fans would have been blamed. The aggression came from the Spanish police, yet people on here think its O/K?
    Why did the cop hit the guy with his lad on his shoulders?
    I'm astonished at the dismissive attitude on here!

Where has anyone said they think it's ok?
  • Just goes to prove that you need to really read the fine print in your "All Inclusive" holiday contract.
  • DRAddick said:

Daggs said:

If this had turned into a riot. The England fans would have been blamed. The aggression came from the Spanish police, yet people on here think its O/K?
    Why did the cop hit the guy with his lad on his shoulders?
    I'm astonished at the dismissive attitude on here!

Where has anyone said they think it's ok?
    Try post 2 to 7 inclusive. Not one word of criticism against the Spanish police.
  • There hadn't been posted footage of a policeman hitting a man with a child at that stage ffs
  • Really? Well when I joined the thread the footage was there.

Do you have any criticism of the Spanish police or do you reserve that for me. ffs
  • Daggs said:

Really? Well when I joined the thread the footage was there.

Do you have any criticism of the Spanish police or do you reserve that for me. ffs

So not one word of criticism equals thinking it's OK? Strange conclusion.
  • They don't mess about out there, and they will whack anyone, and get backed up in the courts.
  • Not strange at all. Your 'silence' indicates tacit approval. Are you now going to criticise the Spanish police behaviour?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2018
    Spanish police can definitely be heavy handed but it's mainly because the crowd behaviour of the English (as well as other Northern Europeans) when booze is involved is so different from a Spanish night out. The police seem to completely overreact probably because they are not experienced with how English football fans (or big groups on nights out) behave and confuse high spirited chanting with violence and so feel they have to wade in,completely over the top and disproportionately. The history of English fans abroad hasn't helped their reputation though.

The police definitely enjoy dishing out a few blows of the baton without having to worry about the consequence but it's pretty well known that they do this so taunting them then complaining about getting whacked is pretty silly.
  • Daggs said:

So not one word of criticism equals thinking it's OK? Strange conclusion.
    Daggs said:

Not strange at all. Your 'silence' indicates tacit approval. Are you now going to criticise the Spanish police behaviour?

I notice you haven't posted on the "miracle" thread? Your silence indicates tacit lack of caring and therefore I can only assume you're quite happy if the kids die. (See how is doesn't works).
  • Daggs said:

Absolute tripe by a bunch if effeminate snowflakes who have no idea what it means to represent England in the World Cup.
    It will take a near miracle for us to proceed from the group.

Bobby Moore, Ray Wilson, Nobby Stiles, Geoff Hurst etc. Would be embarrassed by the performance of this bunch of posers. They are more suited to the girls' grammar 1st eleven along with their manager.

Harry Kane is exempt from any of my comments.

• Leuth said:

Daggs said:

Absolute tripe by a bunch if effeminate snowflakes who have no idea what it means to represent England in the World Cup.
    It will take a near miracle for us to proceed from the group.

Bobby Moore, Ray Wilson, Nobby Stiles, Geoff Hurst etc. Would be embarrassed by the performance of this bunch of posers. They are more suited to the girls' grammar 1st eleven along with their manager.

Harry Kane is exempt from any of my comments.

As I asked. Do you have any criticism of the Spanish police?

Or will you just keep dragging that quote up. That is nothing to do with this thread, in your never ending quest to belittle me because I express opinions that don't fit with you and your 'groupthink' chums.
  • Daggs said:

As I and many others said the video is simply not worth watching. 15 mins of the same crap played over again. I have not seen one person condone the police's behaviour.
  • Dazzler21 said:

What a bell end putting his child at risk.
    Does he support Everton ?