Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• As soon as they make it possible to navigate that dreadful website.
  • As soon as they do em in men's sizes

How true. God knows who did the fittings but they do not resemble any UK fitting size.
  • As soon as they do em in men's sizes

Totally agree. They think we all live in Lilliput in our clubshop.
  • The clothing range from
    The shop sizing is awful ordered a baby outfit for my soon to be born nephew, an away shirt and a 25 year anniversary tshirt, grand sum of £35 the away shirt was refunded because out of stock and the xl size tshirt is more like a medium I generally wear a large in most brands xl in some of the Italian stuff.
  • edited May 2018
    Redrobo said:

As soon as they do em in men's sizes

How true. God knows who did the fittings but they do not resemble any UK fitting size.

So, on the sound of it, the claim is the club only sells shirts to fans that are slim; and the protest black and white shirts, to me, looked like they were made for the fans of a generous waist size...is there a previously unnoticed theme here ?
  • Does anyone want to go halfs in?

That sounds slightly wrong, but you n know what I mean

Yep I will my size will be xl
  • not til the toxic old bastard is gone for ever
    any chance they've still got any adult XL's in stock?
  • Redrobo said:

So, on the sound of it, the claim is the club only sells shirts to fans that are slim; and the protest black and white shirts, to me, looked like they were made for the fans of a generous waist size...is there a previously unnoticed theme here ?
    roly and his toxic pantomime are obsessed with making Charlton fans feel as badly as possible, whereas the protest mob are all lovely chaps who'd like us all to feel like we're all a bit slimmer
  • Sponsored links:

• not til the toxic old bastard is gone for ever
    any chance they've still got any adult XL's in stock?

Yep, got two today for junior.
  • Save your money for the new shirt with the Quantas logo.
  • *Qantas
  • Redrobo said:

Chizz said:

*Qantas

Not having that. Clearly that is foreign spelling and as always they should change it. Thin edge and all that. In English there is always a U after Q and we should continue to use our way until they except we are right and they are wrong and agree to change it.

If they do become our sponsor, I will have my own shirt made up with the correct version on it. Gotta draw the line cobber.
    Even though it's an acronym and not a word ?

'Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services'
  • Redrobo said:

Chizz said:

*Qantas

Not having that. Clearly that is foreign spelling and as always they should change it. Thin edge and all that. In English there is always a U after Q and we should continue to use our way until they except we are right and they are wrong and agree to change it.

If they do become our sponsor, I will have my own shirt made up with the correct version on it. Gotta draw the line cobber.
    *Accept
  • Redrobo said:

Yes.
    The Covered End fans understand their customers (copyright KM) better than the club does.
    Nothing new here!
  • edited July 2018
    I'm interested in buying this from the club's official site. Very confused about the size though. A Chinese friend of mine who has bought football shirts of various clubs from foreign websites just told me she usually chooses junior shirts as Asian females are slim. But having just looked at the Hummel Junior Size Guide on the club shop site, the XL seems small for me... My height and weight: 169cms/5ft7in, 54kgs/119lbs.

I have a Macron home shirt (the same one when we won League One in 2012) which fits me perfectly and its size says EU: XS and UK: LJ.

So should I buy Junior XL or Senior S? Has anyone on here bought any in those two sizes? Or should I just email the club shop for help? Thanks in advance.
  • @JessieAddick Im pretty sure I have an adults size chart from The BTTV shirt my mum got me, I'll check after work.
  • edited July 2018
    Advise to buy a size bigger than you’ll think you need Jess. They tend to come up smaller
  • Sponsored links:

• Advise Tom buy a size bigger than you’ll think you need Jess. They tend to come up smaller

I use that line.

The reality is that I have put on a stone in weight.
  • I'm interested in buying this from the club's official site. Very confused about the size though. A Chinese friend of mine who has bought football shirts of various clubs from foreign websites just told me she usually chooses junior shirts as Asian females are slim. But having just looked at the Hummel Junior Size Guide on the club shop site, the XL seems small for me... My height and weight: 169cms/5ft7in, 54kgs/119lbs.

I have a Macron home shirt (the same one when we won League One in 2012) which fits me perfectly and its size says EU: XS and UK: LJ.

So should I buy Junior XL or Senior S? Has anyone on here bought any in those two sizes? Or should I just email the club shop for help? Thanks in advance.

Until this toxic malicious regime is gone for good any penny spent brings CAFC one step closer to destruction, hold on until we know it's changed for certain. Even at 2 for £20 they're not worth the money, they're still cheap tat knocked up in sweatshops exploiting the world's poor.
  • I did hesitate when I read your previous posts on this thread.... But the shirts in Baldybonce's photo look tempting...... :(
  • Thankyou Jessie but this the one you want at the moment