Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

P POWER ODDS FOR THE LEAGUE ONE TITLE 2018/19

edited July 2018 in General Charlton
league One

English League One Winner 2018/19

E/W Terms: 1/4 Odds, 1,2,3 places

Sunderland
3/1
Barnsley
17/2
Portsmouth
11/1
Charlton
11/1
Scunthorpe
13/1
Peterborough
14/1
Luton
17/1
Burton Albion
17/1
Bristol Rovers
20/1
Plymouth
20/1
Fleetwood Town
20/1
Shrewsbury
20/1
Bradford
20/1
Coventry
25/1
Doncaster
25/1
Rochdale
25/1
Oxford United
25/1
Southend
25/1
Blackpool
25/1
AFC Wimbledon
40/1
Wycombe
70/1
Walsall
70/1
Gillingham
80/1
Accrington Stanley
100/1

Best odds I've seen so far ? .. Wigan 33/1 to win the Champ .. great E/W odds

Comments

• Sunderland | Barnsley | Charlton, dont expect any of them to finish that high

Also expect Accrington to be like AFC Wimbledon when they first came up and reckon they'll survive
  • Top two: Portsmouth | Luton
    Play-Offs: Bradford | Plymouth | Barnsley | Oxford
    Relegation: Wimbledon | Walsall | Blackpool | Doncaster
  • Gills surprise package this season... just a hunch dont know much other than they might have signed one player.

Hard to predict top 2, Sunderland way too short there even if they invest well. Tough to predict most of the league actually, only one month to go :worried:
  • Gills surprise package this season... just a hunch dont know much other than they might have signed one player.

Hard to predict top 2, Sunderland way too short there even if they invest well. Tough to predict most of the league actually, only one month to go :worried:

agree about Gills .. they've signed quite a few (check out the BBC/football/transfers page) .. 80/1 is worth a £ or 2 e/w

like last season, any team can beat any other on any given day ..
  • I think Plymouth will do well, but can't see past Sunderland for Champions.

agree about Gills .. they've signed quite a few (check out the BBC/football/transfers page) .. 80/1 is worth a £ or 2 e/w

like last season, any team can beat any other on any given day ..
    Win/Win, if they sneak into playoffs win bet. If they have a bad season and dont give you a run for the money laugh at their expense :)

Might have to put 5ew , go with my gut.
  • league One

Sunderland
    3/1
    Barnsley
    17/2
    Portsmouth
    11/1
    Charlton
    11/1
    Scunthorpe
    13/1
    Peterborough
    14/1
    Luton
    17/1
    Burton Albion
    17/1
    Bristol Rovers
    20/1
    Plymouth
    20/1
    Fleetwood Town
    20/1
    Shrewsbury
    20/1
    Bradford
    20/1
    Coventry
    25/1
    Doncaster
    25/1
    Rochdale
    25/1
    Oxford United
    25/1
    Southend
    25/1
    Blackpool
    25/1
    AFC Wimbledon
    40/1
    Wycombe
    70/1
    Walsall
    70/1
    Gillingham
    80/1
    Accrington Stanley
    100/1

How are we that high?

I can see Sunderland as the 'new Leeds/Sheffield United/Wednesday' .. a great old club of yore now needing a serious shake out .. could be a couple of seasons mediocrity in a low league before they get it anywhere near right

I can see Sunderland as the 'new Leeds/Sheffield United/Wednesday' .. a great old club of yore now needing a serious shake out .. could be a couple of seasons mediocrity in a low league before they get it anywhere near right
    Possibly but the same was said about Blackburn last season, it's such a shit division even we were only two wins away from going up.
  • Dazzler21 said:

league One

Sunderland
    3/1
    Barnsley
    17/2
    Portsmouth
    11/1
    Charlton
    11/1
    Scunthorpe
    13/1
    Peterborough
    14/1
    Luton
    17/1
    Burton Albion
    17/1
    Bristol Rovers
    20/1
    Plymouth
    20/1
    Fleetwood Town
    20/1
    Shrewsbury
    20/1
    Bradford
    20/1
    Coventry
    25/1
    Doncaster
    25/1
    Rochdale
    25/1
    Oxford United
    25/1
    Southend
    25/1
    Blackpool
    25/1
    AFC Wimbledon
    40/1
    Wycombe
    70/1
    Walsall
    70/1
    Gillingham
    80/1
    Accrington Stanley
    100/1

How are we that high?
    Because bookies don't want to offer big odds on a club with the potential for a takeover that will bring millions to buy the top players around.

That's why although it's a far cry from the actual truth.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Plymouth 20/1 each way not bad odds
  • skybet are 100/1 for gillingham dont be loyal to a bookie always shop around
  • No doubt weight of support affects these prices. Can't see any of Sunderland, portsmouth or us justify those odds.
  • Odds for Charlton promotion?
    Which season?
    Relegation odds longer than 6/4 have to be lapped up
    Betting on Charlton for promotion this season is the very definition of idiot tax.
  • Don’t waste your time with Paddy Power.
    Last season I went in the shop for £300 at 4/6 Charlton to finish in the top half.

They laid me £25.
    Their prices are just window dressing because they are part of Betfair and they would prefer you placed an exchange bet that GUARANTEES them at least 5% profit + interest on your stake for 9 months.

Hurry up with the FOBT legislation and shut the pointless shops.
  • skybet are 100/1 for gillingham dont be loyal to a bookie always shop around

Im on it already as i posted earlier :) reckon it will only come in now, might be a duff bet but want the best value
  • Nobody's mentioned Southend. Think they're a great bet for a top 6 finish.
  • edited July 2018

Don’t waste your time with Paddy Power.
    Last season I went in the shop for £300 at 4/6 Charlton to finish in the top half.

They laid me £25.
    Their prices are just window dressing because they are part of Betfair and they would prefer you placed an exchange bet that GUARANTEES them at least 5% profit + interest on your stake for 9 months.

I was just using PP odds as an illustration .. like most everyone else, I shop around for best prices ..
    as for the eventual doing away with rip off FOBT (a good thing), that will almost certainly mean that all bookies who have on the street shops will drastically trim their odds in an attempt to make up some of their big losses
  • Don’t waste your time with Paddy Power.

They laid me £25.

I was just using PP odds as an illustration .. like most everyone else, I shop around for best prices ..
    as for the eventual doing away with rip off FOBT (a good thing), that will almost certainly mean that all bookies who have on the street shops will drastically trim their odds in an attempt to make up some of their big losses
    Not while Betfair offers the punter a realistic margin and online bookies make special offers. The high street shops will automate more or close IMO.