Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best places to watch football on Saturday?

Any recommendations round Greenwich/Charlton?

Comments

• looking for somewhere outside, may go the george near london bridge as they have big outdoor screen does anybody know if this is tickets only? or 1st come 1st served
  • Watched it in Bugle last night was a good atmosphere, should be even better on Saturday.
  • Going to be in Rochester with one of my mates coming down from Bexleyheath for this one

• I’m going to Scotland.

• I’m going to Scotland.

don't forget your Sweden jersey

• Going anyway but may prove a slight error of judgment
  • Sponsored links:

• Hardy's in Greenwich
  • All being well Freeland's Tavern in Bromley; great atmosphere last night.
  • Hardy's in Greenwich

Currently boarded up and surrounded by scaffolding
  • Hardy's in Greenwich

Watched the Panama game with @Clem_Snide in there. Was a decent atmosphere, wasn’t jammed packed either.
  • looking for somewhere outside, may go the george near london bridge as they have big outdoor screen does anybody know if this is tickets only? or 1st come 1st served

i think its first come first served , a mate of mine tried to get in there for Belgium game and there was a long queue just letting one in one out
  • Hardy's in Greenwich

Watched the Panama game with @Clem_Snide in there. Was a decent atmosphere, wasn’t jammed packed either.
    Is it still open from the street side? Only seen it from in the market. Or are we talking about a different Hardy's?
  • Someone has mentioned big screens outside the Trafalgar. Has anyone watched there? Whats the bar situation like? Too busy to get a drink?
  • Nordic Bar, Newman Street.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2018
    JohnBoyUK said:

Watched the Tunisia, Panama and Columbia game in my man cave at home. Can shout, swear as much as I like without annoying the neighbours as its sound-proofed.
    Watched the Belgium game in the Sports Bar at Canary Wharf. Absolutely rammed, couldnt get a seat despite turning up at 4pm as all the tables were already reserved and its was £6.20 for a pint of London Pale Ale FFS.

Going to be watching the remaining games at home. Got no interest in going somewhere now the new craze is to throw your drinks up in the air when England score. Ridiculous. I must be getting old and boring.

this - literally what is the point ???, I'll have a few people round with a load of beer at home
  • edited July 2018
    Curb-it ,Folkestone Harbour Arm limited to 1,000 but there is the champagne bar !
  • Hardy's in Greenwich

Is it still open from the street side? Only seen it from in the market. Or are we talking about a different Hardy's?
    The Hardy in College approach has been closed for a while now.
  • On the beach at our hotel in Greece with any luck. Had it on there last night and it was great. The only issue was the Russian contingent here being dicks and cheering on Colombia
  • On the beach at our hotel in Greece with any luck. Had it on there last night and it was great. The only issue was the Russian contingent here being dicks and cheering on Colombia

Well, if they get to the semis they would much rather have been playing them than us, so I kind of get that.
  • Hardy's in Greenwich

I went to see Tunisia there and it was completely boarded up and had to find a different pub. He can't be talking about the same place as us surely
  • addick05 said:

All being well Freeland's Tavern in Bromley; great atmosphere last night.

My local, I've watched most of the games in there. Guvnor is a good chap.