Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FADS Army

New item donated to the museum

Weird slogan and the badge is wrong

(it's a folding paper hat in case you wondered)

Comments

• I thought it went down hill slightly when Private Walker died and they brought in the Welsh reporter to replace him.
  • edited July 2018

New item donated to the museum

Weird slogan and the badge is wrong

(it's a folding paper hat in case you wondered)

Obviously the old memory could be playing up but isn’t that what they gave out at the promotion party game against Gillingham ?
  • Addickted said:

I thought it went down hill slightly when Private Walker died and they brought in the Welsh reporter to replace him.

Wait what??!! Walker dies? Spoiler alert!! I hadn't got to that bit yet!
  • edited July 2018
    I had one of those. And I was at the Gillingham game. So I am pretty sure that @letthegoodtimesroll is right.
  • Chizz said:

I had one of those. And I was at the Gillingham game. So I a pretty sure that @letthegoodtimesroll is right.

bouyed by that vote of confidence in my memory I’m going to push my luck and try for 2 for 2 and say didn’t we win 4–0 that day...
  • Chizz said:

I had one of those. And I was at the Gillingham game. So I a pretty sure that @letthegoodtimesroll is right.

bouyed by that vote of confidence in my memory I’m going to push my luck and try for 2 for 2 and say didn’t we win 4–0 that day...
    Comfortably.
  • 2-1 win I think
  • I was at the Gillingham game. Pitch invasion!!
  • Definitely the Gillingham game. They gave them out at the turnstile
  • Sponsored links:

• I met Sam Bartram that day .Sadly he died a few weeks later .
  • Richard J said:

I met Sam Bartram that day .Sadly he died a few weeks later .

Just realised I can't make our meeting this week. will have to postpone indefinitely.
    :smiley: