Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Few shirts for sale.

Got a few shirts for sale, is it ok to post here ? The fiance has just found out she's pregnant so our house move has been quickened and unfortunately the shirts that will never get framed will have to go !

No worries if not, il list on eBay instead

Comments

• As long as you got em in men sizes, post away Shino
  • shine166 said:

Got a few shirts for sale, is it ok to post here ? The fiance has just found out she's pregnant so our house move has been quickened and unfortunately the shirts that will never get framed will have to go !

I'm in.

Do you have any from the 80's?

I was a medium then, not now...................
  • shine166 said:

List em here first!
  • shine166 said:

What you got, are they on ebay yet?
  • As long as you got em in men sizes, post away Shino

Only kids one I have is Scott Parkers YTS shirt... or that's what Andy Patterson told me when he have us it. Il get them posted here within the hour
  • Congratulations on the pregnancy
  • Congratulations on the pregnancy

Cheers, I've been promising is clear out the art and shirts and now have no choice lol
  • Yeah, congratulations to you both
  • Congrats on expecting mate, but no advertising I’m afraid, will have to be eBay. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!