Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Grove Park Station

Looks like there’s been a nasty incident at the station this morning or last night.

The waiting room is taped up with 2 coppers outside.

There’s loads of dried blood on the floor in there. I’d guess more than just a punch up worth......

Comments

• Came out of there last night about 8 as the Sidcup looks be was disrupted and fine then, sounds nasty.
  • had a look on twitter but not sure what it's about.

There was a punch up this morning between a disabled man and a guy who got on at Grove Park though.
  • edited June 2018

had a look on twitter but not sure what it's about.

There was a punch up this morning between a disabled man and a guy who got on at Grove Park though.

I saw that but it seems that happened on the train, people saying a 6 foot guy punched a disabled man and staff at New Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge never called the police
  • I don’t think this is related. This incident definitely took place in the waiting room.

As I said above - there was loads of blood and seemed to be the remnants of a puddle rather that the usual drips from a ‘normal’ punch up.
  • Aaaaaaanyway........

Had another, better look this morning now that the OB weren’t there.......and the puddle of blood that I saw yesterday is clearly the old red floor paint that has come though the now worn grey paint that’s gone over it.

I wondered why nothing was getting reported.....

Morse I ain’t :smiley:

I could've told you that, from my time up the in the sweet shop next door
  • ....in fact anything "Grove Park" I'm ya man
  • Sponsored links:

• You would be an unconvincing witness mate given your recent admission of stealing stock from Swami.

Why's that? What's your link with Grove Park?
  • edited June 2018
    bobmunro said:

....in fact anything "Grove Park" I'm ya man

But didn't there used to be two other chaps on here who had a shop At Grove Park :wink: .
  • bobmunro said:

Let's just say I served my time up there

If I want to nip to Brimley from Lee through Grove Park today, how will the road works affect my journey?
  • seth plum said:

If I want to nip to Brimley from Lee through Grove Park today, how will the road works affect my journey?
    Not sure roadworks are your problem, Seth.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g42017-Activities-Brimley_Upper_Peninsula_Michigan.html
  • edited June 2018
    I'd give that a miss Seth, stay on the South Circular towards Hither Green. Left at the lights towards Lewisham Crem, right down Whitefoot Lane, left at the New Tigers Head, straight on and into Bromley :wink: .
  • edited June 2018
    How about Burnt Ash Hill continue on through Mottingham towards Chislehurst, right to Elmstead, up and over the hill at Bullers, right at the crest, and then wiggle to Bromley via Widmore? :wink:
  • I actually intend to drive to Heathrow at mid day today, age old dilemma of M25 verses London via Clapham and Battersea Bridge, Earls Court.
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

How about Burnt Ash Hill continue on through Mottingham towards Chislehurst, right to Elmstead, up and over the hill at Bullers, right at the crest, and then wiggle to Bromley via Widmore? :wink:

That'll get you there, on your bike or does your car run on water? :wink:
  • I got roundly piss taken a couple of years ago changing a Mondeo for a Fiesta (automatic to boot!). It runs on unleaded.
    No van like capacity, and an engine block that can stand on a piece of A4 paper, but it is a brilliant little car with it's ecoboost engine goes like the clappers.
    Saving a fortune on petrol, so for some reason treated myself to a dashcam when no bugger remembered my birthday
  • Can we get this very serious thread back on topic please guys?
  • seth plum said:

I got roundly piss taken a couple of years ago changing a Mondeo for a Fiesta (automatic to boot!). It runs on unleaded.
    No van like capacity, and an engine block that can stand on a piece of A4 paper, but it is a brilliant little car with it's ecoboost engine goes like the clappers.
    Saving a fortune on petrol, so for some reason treated myself to a dashcam when no bugger remembered my birthday

What! Not even number one son??? Outrageous :wink: .
  • seth plum said:

I'd go Marvels Lane - Chiselhurst
  • Can we get this very serious thread back on topic please guys?

Sorry I thought you'd solved it Sherlock Suede :wink:
  • Yeah come on guys, that shop was a mahoosive part of my life and I've got some awesome memories up there that I shall cherish forever and all yous wanna do is take the piss.
  • Yeah come on guys, that shop was a mahoosive part of my life and I've got some awesome memories up there that I shall cherish forever and all yous wanna do is take the piss.

We didn't know ok, WE DIDN'T KNOW!
  • seth plum said:

I actually intend to drive to Heathrow at mid day today, age old dilemma of M25 verses London via Clapham and Battersea Bridge, Earls Court.

That's the worse route to Bromley I've seen so far.:)

Only bants Rob :)