Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Diego Maradona - hospitalised after Nigeria game

I wonder what could have happened to him ?!?!

#sniff

Comments

• #sniff
  • 'S nort a laughing matter.
  • More importantly..........who cares
  • I really wanted to say something here about what I hope happens to him but decided it could be considered offensive so I am abstaining.

Get well soon Diego... but please stay off of my TV for the forseeable future.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018
    Davo55 said:

sticking Fingers up when the powerhouse argie bastards scraped a win against Nigeria - quite brazen in his coke abuse - don’t get the love for him myself

I absolutely loathe the fat cheating bastard.
    Meatloaf........'You took the words right out of my mouth' :+1:
  • What beds said.
  • edited June 2018
    PaddyP17 said:

If this were Gazza the sentiments would all be "how sad, battling his demons, hope he pulls through".

But it's not, and he did the hand of God thing, so let's all laugh. Ha ha ha. Let's revel in a clearly ill man's problems. Hilarious.

Have I got that right?

Nope.

I’ve little sympathy for either of them. Or George Best for that matter.

• PaddyP17 said:

If this were Gazza the sentiments would all be "how sad, battling his demons, hope he pulls through".

But it's not, and he did the hand of God thing, so let's all laugh. Ha ha ha. Let's revel in a clearly ill man's problems. Hilarious.

Have I got that right?

Erm no . You couldn’t be more wrong .
  • Sponsored links:

• I wasn't alive at the time to witness the hand of God as it happened.

I'm sure my perspective of him would be different if I was caught up in the emotion of getting knocked out of a world cup due to a clear unremorseful obvious shitty meaningful big cheating act.

I like the fact that the bloke has clear relentless extreme passion for his country and hope he recovers. Whether you like him or not, he is a legend.

• PaddyP17 said:

Have I got that right?

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"

I did nothing...

Well said Paddy
  • PaddyP17 said:

Have I got that right?

Nope.

I’ve little sympathy for either of them. Or George Best for that matter.

This anyone that has a transplant and continues to drink is a bit of a twat, although I fucking love gazza but that’s cos he’s one of our own.
  • The cheating I have seen at this World Cup has been multiplied x? because of VAR.

A lot of it much worse than what happened in Mexico.

Ps
    I am not disagreeing with the previous posts before I get slaughtered.
  • I was gutted in 86 I felt the most injustice and cheated from a football match ever but I also couldn’t believe how good the second goal was which showed the magician for what he was , Messi and Ronaldo combined couldn’t lace his boots

Maradonna was the most amazing fottballer ever

In 94 his cocaine bulging eyeballs were shocking but this was 8 years later and he was still destroying teams

Watching him yesterday although the dark side of my humor found it funny it is obvious the man is living his life with coke and alcohol a big part of his daily life

It’s a shame but it’s how he wants to live and be remembered

You make your bed you lie in it

• A thoroughly nasty man regardless of his health problems.