Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Least Plausible Story involving you that's true.

Comments

• Taika Waititi and jermaine clement once did a hour long stage performance just for me and my girlfriend for free.
  • My brother's wife's godmother's dog played the part of Bullseye in "Oliver!".
  • Chizz said:

My brother's wife's godmother's dog played the part of Bullseye in "Oliver!".

Not about you is it?
  • I was a backing dancer for One Direction at a live performance broadcast globally.
  • I once got woken up at 6am after a particularly late night, by a call on my mobile from a US number. It was Kate Moss.

Derek and Clive could finish that story really well.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018
    Riviera said:

Chizz said:

Not about you is it?
    Fun, jokes and captions......lets not get too strict?
    I'm just glad Chizz added '' 's dog' '' to the sentence
  • I really was born under a bad sign and if it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all...
  • Saga Lout said:

I really was born under a bad sign and if it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all...

Not now Albert!
  • Greenie said:

In my late teens, sitting outside a pub in the summer during my brief smoking days. The fag was nearly down to the filter, I thought I was being cool by just flicking the lit fag away towards the pub, just then my mate walked out with two pints in his hand, the fag spun through the air and landed filter first on his lips, I shit you not, he put one of the pints down took a puff on the ciggie said cheers and stubbed it out.

I once threw a swimming hat at my mate in the pool and it landed, perfectly, and opened up on his head. Freak accident and one we couldn't repeat.
  • One took a leak next to Johnny Depp in full Captain Jack Sparrow costume.

They were filming at University of Greenwich and my fiancée worked there in the summer as an events co-ordinator.
  • Riviera said:

Chizz said:

Not about you is it?
    Fun, jokes and captions......lets not get too strict?
    I'm just glad Chizz added '' 's dog' '' to the sentence
    Just playing him at his own game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not me but as far as implausible goes...

Me and a mate we're having a race on st Peter's street bridge in Maidstone. He was running over the roundabout and I was lagging it through the subway going under the river

When he saw I was winning, he jumped from the bridge into the underpass as it rises by Maidstone crown court and landed on his head and somehow broke both his legs

I need to be reminded or inspired to recall other events that have involved me, that's the most impossible/implausible one I can think of
  • I once got woken up at 6am after a particularly late night, by a call on my mobile from a US number. It was Kate Moss.

Wider context please!

What did she want?
  • Curb_It said:

I once got woken up at 6am after a particularly late night, by a call on my mobile from a US number. It was Kate Moss.

What did she want?
    2gs
    On tick
  • PaddyP17 said:

I once got woken up at 6am after a particularly late night, by a call on my mobile from a US number. It was Kate Moss.

Wider context please!
    Curb_It said:

What did she want?
    A wider context.