Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Upbeat Auctions: Signed & Framed Shirt From 2003/4 Squad

WSSWSS
edited June 2018 in General Charlton
For 15 years the shirt below has been sitting in my Dad's loft. He is emigrating to Cornwall in the next week and I don't really have the room to put it up anywhere in my house* so I want it to:

a) Go to a good home
b) Raise some cash for a great cause.

The shirt was a gift for my 21st birthday in October 2003 so the signatures on the shirt are of arguably one of our best teams (the experts can pick them out). The shirt is already framed and ready to hang. It measures 117cm by 86cm.

The frame alone is worth a decent whack so I'd like to put a reserve of £150 on the frame and shirt.

Over to you in terms of bids which I'll close by the time the England game kicks off on Thursday. The shirt can be picked up from Dartford or I'm happy to drive 30/40 mins to an address from Dartford

Once the auction is closed, I'll message the winner and ensure the donation has been made to the CACT justgiving page before delivery. Any questions, please give me a shout.

*The wife won't let me put it up anywhere.

IMG_3842 IMG_6467 IMG_6725 IMG_7117

Comments

• edited June 2018
    WSS said:

For 15 years the shirt below has been sitting in my Dad's loft. He is emigrating to Cornwall in the next week and I don't really have the room to put it up anywhere in my house* so I want it to:

a) Go to a good home
    b) Raise some cash for a great cause.

The shirt was a gift for my 21st birthday in October 2003 so the signatures on the shirt are of arguably one of our best teams (the experts can pick them out). The shirt is already framed and ready to hang. It measures 117cm by 86cm.

The frame alone is worth a decent whack so I'd like to put a reserve of £150 on the item.

Over to you in terms of bids which I'll close by the time the England game kicks off on Thursday. The shirt can be picked up from Dartford or I'm happy to drive 30/40 mins to an address from Dartford

Once the auction is closed, I'll message the winner and ensure the donation has been made to the CACT justgiving page before delivery. Any questions, please give me a shout.

*The wife won't let me put it up anywhere.

IMG_3842 IMG_6467 IMG_6725 IMG_7117

For God's sake - grow a pair!!

Opening bid £200

P.S. Cheshire is about 40 minutes from Dartford - honest!
  • Cheers Bob, I havent been "bothered" for the past 15 years so not worth the fight. ;-)

Great start but I'm not driving to Stoke FYI.
  • WSS said:

Cheers Bob, I havent been "bothered" for the past 15 years so not worth the fight. ;-)

Great start but I'm not driving to Stoke FYI.

I don't blame you - I have to drive there everyday and it's a karzy.
  • Bob's feeling lonely.