Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket Money

Genuine question just wondered how many there were,
but how many people on here have there season ticket money set to 1 side waiting for this bloody sale to go through

Comments

• Had this £350 sat in my account for 2 months now, refusing to touch it cos the sale will go through anyday and I can buy it, but that any day now seems to be taking ages
  • Admire the self restraint. I'm sure there's plenty of things that money could've been spent on by now. Hopefully it goes through soon!
  • Admire the self restraint. I'm sure there's plenty of things that money could've been spent on by now. Hopefully it goes through soon!

Believe me I have been close, but when this RD nightmare is over I am determined to be in the Upper North cheering on Lee and the boys
  • Just a shame Roland is like my insomnia and wont fuck off so I can get some peace
  • Be grateful it's Roland keeping you up and not another 0-0 draw with Fleetwood (or Nick Kyrgios' ejaculate).
  • Be grateful it's Roland keeping you up and not another 0-0 draw with Fleetwood (or Nick Kyrgios' ejaculate).

I can promise you Roland isnt keeping me up :wink: no mater what they tell you I dont float my boat that way
  • edited June 2018

Think I actually threw up a little bit there,
    is that the face he pulls when he reads the takeover thread "haha I really have these english muppets thinking I am gonna sell soon, little do they know they have another 5 years of me Roland the Great"
  • Two set aside in this household.
  • Had it set aside 2 years now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Had this £350 sat in my account for 2 months now, refusing to touch it cos the sale will go through anyday and I can buy it, but that any day now seems to be taking ages

Spend it this afternoon in the pub mate.
  • I'm going on holiday 26th July.
    Hopefully takeover will be completed by then and I can renew before I go.
  • Not set aside as such but on the household budget. (I just hope it doesn't remain unspent.)
  • no need to set it aside as i'm a rich bastard & not only can I afford a season ticket I can afford to buy the fecking club itself.
  • Genuine question just wondered how many there were,
    but how many people on here have there season ticket money set to 1 side waiting for this bloody sale to go through

Me.

I am prepared to look after other peoples as well, just in case they spend it.
  • The club have mine already
  • clb74 said:

The club have mine already

Apologist that you are.
  • clb74 said:

The club have Roland has mine already

• Spend it on highlights.
  • clb74 said:

The club have Roland has mine already

Take that sucker punch. Great shot Otto.
  • Sponsored links:

• I haven't had a season ticket in all the time that RD has been the owner, i will renew when he has gone.

If He still has an attachment in any way to the club next season then i will boycott all the home games.
  • I have spent mine on fishing over the last two seasons and have done so this year.

Until RD has gone

#notapennymore
  • Still waiting.....
  • Bought a bike. ;)
  • edited June 2018
    T_C_E said:

Bought a bike. ;)

Dont let her catch you calling her that!! ;)
  • season ticket and valley express money set aside, will buy as soon as Roland's gone
  • Valley Express? Not with the route they take.
  • I have money set aside for a season ticket.

As soon as he sells