Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• It's an idiotic thing to post.

Looking forward to the posts justifying it.
  • Has anyone asked what the Senegalese think?
  • edited June 2018
    I see love island was labelled racist yesterday for people using the description as mixed race being a type, non story bit of lighthearted generalisation, as you do get Africans selling sunglasses on beaches in Spain and such, not racist shows what a pc world we now live in.

I don’t know how many things people can be “outraged” about at once, the rise in knife crime, burglaries going up, shit trains - no let’s focus on alan sugar tweeting about lookie lookie men.

• Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018

I see love island was labelled racist yesterday for people using the description as mixed race being a type, non story bit of lighthearted generalisation, as you do get Africans selling sunglasses on beaches in Spain and such, not racist shows what a pc world we now live in.

I don’t know how many things people can be “outraged” about at once, the rise in knife crime, burglaries going up, shit trains - no let’s focus on alan sugar tweeting about lookie lookie men.

I couldn't disagree more, I feel this is a very racist tweet. He's clearly saying they all look the same and stereotyping black Africans IMO
    are you a black african? if so how does it make you feel if not how do you know how a black african feels.

i know we have got irish posters on here so will use that as an example, being part Irish i don't get upset when people say they'll be too pissed to do it or there out crazy paving or things to that affect.
    equally my grandad was a glasgow man i regularly make jokes about them being tight.

its light humour - the aim isnt to upset people, as above bit different saying it to your mates down the pub not on twitter with millions of followers and once its out there there is no deleting.

• edited June 2018

I couldn't disagree more, I feel this is a very racist tweet. He's clearly saying they all look the same and stereotyping black Africans IMO
    are you a black african? if so how does it make you feel if not how do you know how a black african feels.

i know we have got irish posters on here so will use that as an example, being part Irish i don't get upset when people say they'll be too pissed to do it or there out crazy paving or things to that affect.
    equally my grandad was a glasgow man i regularly make jokes about them being tight.

its light humour - the aim isnt to upset people, as above bit different saying it to your mates down the pub not on twitter with millions of followers and once its out there there is no deleting.

So basically you can't be racist unless you are aiming it directly towards someone who is a different race to yourself?
  • edited June 2018
    colthe3rd said:

So basically you can't be racist unless you are aiming it directly towards someone who is a different race to yourself?
    meaning; prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

ones own race is superior - obviously if you are the same then no you can't as per above.

he is "tweeting" that some football players looked like some lookie lookie sellers in spain after someone had mocked up a photo of them being portrayed as beach sellers - as i said in my 1st post - non story.
  • People must make their own lives so miserable getting upset or outraged at these things
  • This is bad as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44513453

Bit nervous posting that, someone on the internet may think I have a miserable life. :disappointed:
  • This is bad as well.

Bit nervous posting that, someone on the internet may think I have a miserable life. :disappointed:

#southkoreannumbersmatter
  • This is bad as well.

Poland could have done that last night and I don't think anyone would have noticed anyone apart from Lewandowski.

Nothing to do with race.
  • edited June 2018
    These players are famous, they are earning big bucks, and they are representing their country at the biggest sporting event in the world fresh off the back of a win.
    It could be argued that they wouldn't allow something so ridiculous to affect them right now, but that won't stop the twitter heroes whom are clearly so outraged on the players behalf.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018

I think I can hear @Big_Bad_World saddling up guys, don't worry.

Looking forward to it.

• I see love island was labelled racist yesterday for people using the description as mixed race being a type, non story bit of lighthearted generalisation, as you do get Africans selling sunglasses on beaches in Spain and such, not racist shows what a pc world we now live in.

Humour? What was even slightly comical about Sugar's post though.

Are you disagreeing that Sugar was saying they all look the same? I think he was saying that and I think that's a disrespectful thing to do.

Jokes about stereotypes are very common, I accept that, but I personally think this was unfunny and unnecessary.
  • Completely unfunny from Sugar as usual - still stuck in the 70s.
    Obviously people have no right to be offended by this either.

Logs off of Charltonlife.

I find the fat cunt offensive regardless of what shite comes out its mouth
    Are you talking about Alan Sugar?

AS and DA both Labour, so how can they be racist? What an absurd thing to insinuate....
  • I see love island was labelled racist yesterday for people using the description as mixed race being a type, non story bit of lighthearted generalisation, as you do get Africans selling sunglasses on beaches in Spain and such, not racist shows what a pc world we now live in.

Humour? What was even slightly comical about Sugar's post though.

Are you disagreeing that Sugar was saying they all look the same? I think he was saying that and I think that's a disrespectful thing to do.

Jokes about stereotypes are very common, I accept that, but I personally think this was unfunny and unnecessary.
    i don't think he photo shopped the sunglasses in though did he?

Admit it mate, you fancy her really.
    Love all the abuse for DA - it's hysterical!
  • edited June 2018
    My half brother calls me a Romanian gypsy, big issue boy etc as my father had one Italian and one Romanian parent.

Damn his racism.

Admit it mate, you fancy her really.
    Love all the abuse for DA - it's hysterical!
    the woman is a complete numpty you have to admit it?.