Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Hmm think you gonna be mugged off Lee
  • If Fosu is one of the 5 then LB has lost it.
  • edited June 2018
    Have I got my spelling of the word "bollocks" correct?
  • So, Konsa and Lennon. Who are the other 3? Especially as he says not Marshall.
  • rananegra said:

So, Konsa and Lennon. Who are the other 3? Especially as he says not Marshall.

Magennis? Ajose?
  • It seems familiar, I thought KR said about the same message before last season. Good luck Lee, you will need it if RD stays the owner
  • rananegra said:

Sarr ?
  • edited June 2018
    Five ? Does that include Ezri ?

Sell implies for a fee so we’re not talking fringe players here.

Will Lennon command a fee ?

Magennis, Fosu, Bauer, Aribo, JFC, Pearce, Kashi ?

• Sponsored links:

• rananegra said:

Kashi ?
  • edited June 2018
    rananegra said:

Sarr but who will take him on his wages. Same Igor.
  • "Oh yes Lee you can have four in" Loan, loan, loan, free transfer.
  • edited June 2018
    Bowyer sounds alarmingly naive to me. Four in cannot, and never will, replace what I count to be a dozen out. We have lost 5 loan players plus Konsa and seemingly Lennon to date. Assuming we lose three more that Bowyer seems ok with, that makes 10. Add Kashi and the now retired Jackson makes the count a round dozen.
    How can four incomings replace 12 outgoings - unless Bowyer is happy with a squad of 18-20 max?
    I wonder what Jacko's take is on this.
    Sounds to me Bowyer has become a disciple of Duchatelet.
    I just hope I am wrong.
    At least Robinson showed a bit of backbone which seems alarmingly missing in Bowyer.
  • How many striking options do we currently have ? Magennis, Ajose and that’s it or am I forgetting someone.

I’ve not included RHF or KAG for now
  • rananegra said:

Sarr, Kashi, Vetokele, Ajose ?

KAG & RHF - snigger, not funny but ykwim.
  • All that statement says to me is "We ain't getting taken over anytime soon by the Aussies or anyone else".

Fourth Division anyone?
  • edited June 2018

Five ? Does that include Ezri ?

Sell implies for a fee so we’re not talking fringe players here.

Will Lennon command a fee ?

Magennis, Fosu, Bauer, Aribo, JFC, Pearce, Kashi ?

well he's in contract so I assume he will, albeit not a lot

Think Bowyer has been fed the same old lies and when we sign old has been's on deadline day it will be the same old 'we tried but ....'

• Sounds like the takeover is off reading that.
  • We were already short on bodies last year. We've already lost the loanees and now Bowyer reckons we'll be alright to bring in one less than we sell? Long old season ahead I fear
  • Sponsored links:

• walked into a Belgium waffle there Lee dear o dear .

RD will sell anyone he can get money on ----4 to go that's any 4. How can you say you know whose coming in when you dont know whose going out ?
  • How many striking options do we currently have ? Magennis, Ajose and that’s it or am I forgetting someone.

I’ve not included RHF or KAG for now

Vetokele
    Although I believe he will be loaned out again
  • LB is being played. If he thinks RD will let fringe players leave for next to nothing & then let him spend to make the squad better he obviously hasn't been awake for the past year. I thought LB was better than that....you only need to look at the updated squad list on here to see that we are already understrength. If we lose any if the regular 11 man team from when LB took over then we are going backwards. Yes we could possibly lose Lennon & the 2 boys in Ibiza, but the rest are needed just to make up the numbers. If we lost any of Bauer, Pearce, Fosu, Aribo, JFC then we are in serious doo-doo......and he has already gone elsewhere so we will be left with kak-kak.
  • News is all over the shop!!

Edi: havent read it yet as the article takes a year or so to load!
  • "Oh yes Lee you can have four in" Loan, loan, loan, free transfer.

I don't mind loans if they're of the calibre of Amos and Dasilva.
    Let's face it not many teams in league one spend loads of money, loans and frees are the staple diet of many clubs at this level.
  • edited June 2018
    “Patrick has done well. Joe Aribo has done well. Jake Forster-Caskey has done well. Tariqe has done well. Ezri [Konsa] has done well. Those boys are going to be looked at."

Must have offered Konsa a new deal before he decided his future lie elsewhere.

IGNORE Read that wrong!
  • You'd have to be pretty thick/gullible/desperate to work for Roland.
  • SLP now reporting that we’ve seen the last of Kashi