Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Patrick Bauer

I cant see if this has already been posted? Anyone know if he is off to Blackburn? He's just landed back from his honeymoon......move to a championship side is quite a good way to start married life!

Comments

• braydex said:

I cant see if this has already been posted? Anyone know if he is off to Blackburn? He's just landed back from his honeymoon......move to a championship side is quite a good way to start married life!

Thankfully Blackburn is a shithole and he'd rather be with us
  • Swisdom said:

braydex said:

Fact?

• just seems like he's doing what he did at Standard when his time was up.....flog everything he can! Good job there's not too much silver ware!
  • i am hoping he likes living in London and thinks he will see out the last year of his contract and then explore options.
  • Oggy Red said:

Swisdom said:

braydex said:

Fact?

Blackburn is deffo a shithole, if we wants to be with us is another matter
  • Swisdom said:

braydex said:

How many Charlton players live in Charlton?

Pretty sure the Blackburn players don't live in Blackburn! Places like Cheshire are an hour away.
    Maybe his new missus wants a part in the real housewives of cheshire.
    Already got wives off
    Phil Bardsley
    Wes Brown
    Ashley Ward
    Erik Pieters
    Shove another wag in there
  • i am hoping he likes living in London and thinks he will see out the last year of his contract and then explore options.

I imagine he likes playing in the Championship more than playing in L1 though...
  • Sponsored links:

I imagine he likes playing in the Championship more than playing in L1 though...
    Well some players prefer playing in a lower league konsa had interest from quite a few prem clubs yet opted for championship club
  • In my FIFA universe he's just got a big money move to Newcastle. Tony Watt departed for the bright lights of Middlesbrough. Much missed.
  • TEL said:

Swisdom said:

braydex said:

Pretty sure the Blackburn players don't live in Blackburn! Places like Cheshire are an hour away.
    Some beautiful countryside around Blackburn
    This. Clitheroe, Ribchester and Whalley are lovely little towns and the Forest of Bowland is some of the most beautiful countryside in Britain. Blackburn's still a fucking shithole though
  • edited June 2018

TEL said:

Swisdom said:

braydex said:

This. Clit-heroe, Ribchester and Whalley are lovely little towns and the Forest of Bowland is some of the most beautiful countryside in Britain. Blackburn's still a fucking shithole though
    snigger
  • TEL said:

Swisdom said:

braydex said:

This. Clit-heroe, Ribchester and Whalley are lovely little towns and the Forest of Bowland is some of the most beautiful countryside in Britain. Blackburn's still a fucking shithole though
    snigger
    Sounds a bit like someone's superhero alter ego (one that roughly 51% of the population is always pleased to see)...
  • TEL said:

Swisdom said:

braydex said:

snigger
    Sounds a bit like someone's superhero alter ego (one that roughly 51% of the population can’t seem to find.
  • TEL said:

Swisdom said:

braydex said:

snigger
    Sounds a bit like someone's superhero alter ego (one that roughly 51% of the population is always pleased to see)...
    But can never find