Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Tunisia

Lets have a separate thread for it.

COME ON ENGLAND !!!!

Comments

• Yeah come on!
    Tournament looks weak so far.
    Be interesting to see how our boys do tonight.
  • Might as well tell the rest to go home, we've got this.
  • Not a single stand out side so far.
    2 0 England and we start believing.

I think we 'start believing' when we win a quarter-final tbh, let's not repeat the usual bollocks narrative
  • A win under our belts would be fantastic. We don’t want to be under pressure in the final group game against Belgium.

Think Spain and Portugal both stand out in all fairness.

• Leuth said:

Not a single stand out side so far.

I think we 'start believing' when we win a quarter-final tbh, let's not repeat the usual bollocks narrative
    You still upset Kent done ya ?
  • Lets have a separate thread for it.

COME ON ENGLAND !!!!

Albany tonight mate?
  • Not going to get carried away... first game of the tournament, no big expectations...……..

....nah sod it. 4-0 England CCCOOOMMMEEE OOOONNNN!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• If anyone wants an outside punt have Maguire f/g. Every set piece is aimed towards him.
  • Suck their eyes out
  • edited June 2018
    Gonna be a tough game. Obviously hoping for a win, and think we can, but would settle for a draw with a positive performance to get us started.
  • Tonight, "It" begins it's journey home.
  • Let's just go for it. Take the game to them, move them around, wear them down, play with some freedom, not backwards, slow build up for 90 minutes like the rest out there.

Start believing if we beat Tunisia your having a laugh
  • Let's just go for it. Take the game to them, move them around, wear them down, play with some freedom, not backwards, slow build up for 90 minutes like the rest out there.

Just continue from the Nigeria and Costa Rica performances really and dont take a step back from that attack minded attitude
  • 2-0, Kane with both. Just hope we don’t score and then drop deeper and deeper. Hopefully it won’t be Dier AND Henderson in the middle.

COME ON ENGLAND !!!!

Albany tonight mate?
    Can’t tonight but hoping to get out for Sunday
  • Wearing the only England shirt I've ever owned. If that doesn't give us the edge I'll be damned.
  • Sponsored links:

• A comfortable win if not a convincing one would be great for confidence.

COME ON ENGLAND !!!!

Albany tonight mate?
    Can’t tonight but hoping to get out for Sunday
  • edited June 2018

2-0, Kane with both. Just hope we don’t score and then drop deeper and deeper. Hopefully it won’t be Dier AND Henderson in the middle.

Shouldn't be. Southgate has been pretty consistent that he won't do that.
  • Lived in my place over a year now and only noticed today the post box on wall outside is made by "Sterling".

Gotta be a sign
  • Tunisia shouldn't be underestimated. Would be delighted with any kind of win, a draw isn't a disaster though.

Typing this whilst watching Belgium struggle past supposedly-useless Panama. There's a fair bit of truth in that cliche about there being no easy games at this level.
  • Panama’s kit is nice eh, better than ours....
  • Only two games been decided by more than one goal. Russia and Croatia.

We'll do well to win by 2.
  • A month ago I wasn't looking forward to it & had lost all hope & interest in the national team!!

2 hours till Kick off in our first match & I'm absolutely buzzing. We have a young, pacey squad that could surprise a few people & go a long way.

When will I learn???

At about 8.55pm tonight.

England 0 Tunisia 0.

Kane taking the goal kicks, the Sun do an expose on how Sterling's long lost cousin twice removed once farted in Morrisons and Southgate has his head turned into a cabbage by the red tops.
  • MrLargo said:

Tunisia shouldn't be underestimated. Would be delighted with any kind of win, a draw isn't a disaster though.

Typing this whilst watching Belgium struggle past supposedly-useless Panama. There's a fair bit of truth in that cliche about there being no easy games at this level.

We haven't underestimated them, they're just better than we thought.
  • Belgium 3 - Panama 0

Hardly a struggle.

England need to win tonight. Anything less and there’s a banana skin in view.