Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Rudders22 said:

please don't tell me Murray is part of a British Consortium? He started this shit when he appointed Dowie when he lost his head...

I said this the other day, maybe the hold up is doucebag is giving murray time to try & get a consortium together.

Saudis please come back
  • Options
    Reports of an Anglo British/Australian bid for Charlton have been denied though.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Mum would've been proud, she was proper Charlton.
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

I'd take Gene Wilder in an appalling purple suit as the next owner in a heartbeat. And he's been dead nigh on 2 years.

I'd take Willy Wonka as the next owner in a heartbeat.
    We have had enough Willy on here, thank you
  • Options
    There’s definitely been one dick...
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

negotiations ongoing, could happen any day but not necessarily the aussies

How is that an update based on what RM told the trust ?
    i know but i was bored
    That's almost a flag isn't it?
    Possibly although no different to your update really
    Poor old you.
    Relax jimmy - I got an update yesterday and it was no different to what I was told 10 days ago other than it could happen any day, which it couldn't have, 10 days ago. Doesn't mean it will. People can believe it or not, up to them, just passing on what I have been told, like you. Probably shouldn't have bothered yesterday as no real change but if nothing else, confirms negotiations still ongoing, like your side have said. I could have added 10 days ago that I was told there are still 2 consortiums, aussies and brits negotiating, aussies trying to reduce on price previously agreed as think they have roly over a barrel now and serious doubts about how they will finance things going forwards but knew I would have been hit by a barrage of sniping, disbelief and general aggravation, which may or may not have been justified. Doesn't mean what I post isn't a genuine account of what i've been told even if I do indulge in a bit of wind uppery at the same time sometimes, which I hold my hands up to. I'm not an information service, i'm a message board poster.
    Oi oi oi doucher that’s my line aussies ain’t got the money 8)

As you were

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

i know but i was bored
    Poor old you.
    Relax jimmy - I got an update yesterday and it was no different to what I was told 10 days ago other than it could happen any day, which it couldn't have, 10 days ago. Doesn't mean it will. People can believe it or not, up to them, just passing on what I have been told, like you. Probably shouldn't have bothered yesterday as no real change but if nothing else, confirms negotiations still ongoing, like your side have said. I could have added 10 days ago that I was told there are still 2 consortiums, aussies and brits negotiating, aussies trying to reduce on price previously agreed as think they have roly over a barrel now and serious doubts about how they will finance things going forwards but knew I would have been hit by a barrage of sniping, disbelief and general aggravation, which may or may not have been justified. Doesn't mean what I post isn't a genuine account of what i've been told even if I do indulge in a bit of wind uppery at the same time sometimes, which I hold my hands up to. I'm not an information service, i'm a message board poster.
    It's all about you.
    Not interested.
    That was Mcfly or Busted not Oasis :)
    Mcbusted

Dougie is a nice fella had a lovely curry with him recently
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Scoham said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

i know but i was bored
    Poor old you.
    Not saying it's not true but why are they trying to buy a football club if they have serious doubts how they'll finance things going fowards? What's the point?
    no idea
    Clearly!
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

i know but i was bored
    Poor old you.
    Not have a pop here mate, but do you know if the 2nd consortium have done DD, have done the "fit & proper" test & have agreed a price with RD.......because if at least one of answers is a No then they are not really worth bothering about.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Muir needs to pull his finger out. Less than four weeks to our 1st pre-season and 7/8 until the transfer window slams shut, not soon enough to stop the old git selling off the family silver.
  • Options

Muir needs to pull his finger out. Less than four weeks to our 1st pre-season and 7/8 until the transfer window slams shut, not soon enough to stop the old git selling off the family silver.

OR Roland needs to stop dicking about.
  • Options
    "family silver" long gone ,more like flogging off body parts these days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addick05 said:

Trip Advisor, Hotel Stayen:

'Message from TripAdvisor: Due to a recent event that has attracted media attention and has caused an influx of review submissions that do not describe a first-hand experience, we have temporarily suspended publishing new reviews for this listing. If you’ve had a firsthand experience at this property, please check back soon - we’re looking forward to receiving your review!'

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g641781-d1567946-Reviews-Hotel_Stayen-Sint_Truiden_Limburg_Province.html

Great. Roland must be doing his nut over this and it's probably costing him lots of euros!

He will recover the losses by selling another player
  • Options

'Message from TripAdvisor: Due to a recent event that has attracted media attention and has caused an influx of review submissions that do not describe a first-hand experience, we have temporarily suspended publishing new reviews for this listing. If you’ve had a firsthand experience at this property, please check back soon - we’re looking forward to receiving your review!'

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g641781-d1567946-Reviews-Hotel_Stayen-Sint_Truiden_Limburg_Province.html

Mine on the restaurants review page has survived still. Lovely stuff
  • Options

addick05 said:

Great. Roland must be doing his nut over this and it's probably costing him lots of euros!

Who's left to sell?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

i know but i was bored
    Poor old you.
    Oi oi oi doucher that’s my line aussies ain’t got the money 8)

As you were

Yes but that is why I credited u 10 days ago as it wasn't something I had been told previously - not denying u have been saying it
  • Options
    addick05 said:

addick05 said:

Who's left to sell?
    Hopefully mcguiness
  • Options

addick05 said:

addick05 said:

Who's left to sell?
    Hopefully mcguiness
    Who ?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

i know but i was bored
    Poor old you.
    Not have a pop here mate, but do you know if the 2nd consortium have done DD, have done the "fit & proper" test & have agreed a price with RD.......because if at least one of answers is a No then they are not really worth bothering about.
    I don't know - I was surprised as any to hear the others still in the race 10 days ago given all the Aussie stuff so let s not start all the questions over again - I'm just telling u what I have been told, same as the likes of airman, seed and NLA
  • Options
    addick05 said:

addick05 said:

Who's left to sell?
    Fosu, Bauer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!