Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

negotiations ongoing, could happen any day but not necessarily the aussies

How is that an update based on what RM told the trust ?
    i know but i was bored
    That's almost a flag isn't it?
    Possibly although no different to your update really
  • New week! Feeling positive! England to win 3-0 and produce good performance, CAFC under new owners come Friday!......
  • Three points. Firstly, I want to read updates form James Seed seeing as he has a contact. Secondly, AFKA has kindly set up a short thread for those don't want to trawl through this one and lastly, we should all be proud that a thread this large - I would speculate record breaking even in its views and size - has come from our forum.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

I'm worried the thread's going to do that car mileage trip thing and reset to 1 after 999.

wont get to 999.....takeover will be announced around 950 & thread closed around 980.
  • We are a League One club - Over 27k posts, over 3m views. That is amazing. I know it can be frustrating but take a step back. We ought to be proud of those numbers!

Over 27k posts and only about 100 of them have any actual genuine info.
  • Impressive that the post number has now exceeded the capacity of The Valley.

Maybe Muir will get them printed out and stick one to each seat for his first game in charge at a sell out Valley.......
  • edited June 2018
    DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

negotiations ongoing, could happen any day but not necessarily the aussies

How is that an update based on what RM told the trust ?
    i know but i was bored
    That's almost a flag isn't it?
    Possibly although no different to your update really
    Poor old you.
  • JamesSeed said:

Sage said:

Some people are unreal.

They moan when they don’t know anything and we haven’t heard a single piece of information and that it is taking too long etc. They also moan when they get fed a very good piece of information from someone who has shown nothing other than decency and credibility as far as I can see.

Carry on @JamesSeed we appreciate it and you’re only trying to keep us sane and informed. Shame that it seems to be damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

I'll just post what I get on a new thread next time, and those who don't want to read them can ignore. Job done.
    Completely understandable.

But sadly you and I both know that you’ll still get people complaining it wasn’t put in the correct thread or there is no need to start a new thread or the best one yet, some idiot will accuse you of trying to be an attention seeker by putting in a new thread.

As I said, damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
  • Three points. Firstly, I want to read updates form James Seed seeing as he has a contact. Secondly, AFKA has kindly set up a short thread for those don't want to trawl through this one and lastly, we should all be proud that a thread this large - I would speculate record breaking even in its views and size - has come from our forum.

That's because people have been spouting bollocks for 9 months giving the illusion they're actually in the know and lapping up the associated kudos when in fact it is quite clear no one actually knows anything other that the buyer(s) and seller who are drip feeding information to suit their agenda and manipulate proceedings at the expense of concerned fans and the short term success of the club.

No one has a Danny what is going on or what the actual state of affairs are and it's laughable that people are still falling for tit bits as if they have any meaningful insight into where proceedings are at.

Been some hilarious exchanges on here though.
    Scuse me!...our fish puns were not "Bollocks", I'll settle for Prawn Balls though.
  • Sponsored links:

• People on the internet are weird.

It's Charlton Fans that are weird I've heard
    Or UNIQUE
  • JamesSeed said:

Sage said:

JamesSeed said:

Sage said:

Some people are unreal.

They moan when they don’t know anything and we haven’t heard a single piece of information and that it is taking too long etc. They also moan when they get fed a very good piece of information from someone who has shown nothing other than decency and credibility as far as I can see.

Carry on @JamesSeed we appreciate it and you’re only trying to keep us sane and informed. Shame that it seems to be damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

I'll just post what I get on a new thread next time, and those who don't want to read them can ignore. Job done.
    Completely understandable.

But sadly you and I both know that you’ll still get people complaining it wasn’t put in the correct thread or there is no need to start a new thread or the best one yet, some idiot will accuse you of trying to be an attention seeker by putting in a new thread.

As I said, damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
    Yes, but anything to stop Henry getting his 1000th page!
    Typical Millwall behaviour
    I'd just like to confirm that nothing is happening, nothing to see here, nothing worth commenting on. And there are plenty of other great threads, in particular, the world cup thread, and the transfer thread.
  • edited June 2018
    Just cant wait for RD to go and get some owners in who can get us on an upward curve.

I feel like we are now the laughing stock of south london clubs with the spanners and nigels happily going about their business in leagues above us when 15 years ago we were looking down on them from our Premier League perch.

Its been bloody hard supporting this club over the last 4 years especially and another mid-table L1 season is gonna be horrible.
  • JamesSeed said:

Message from my Aussie contact:

‘We're still working away at it mate. Be patient my friend.‘

I make that very good news.

Can you hurry up lads and see it over the line. Thanks.
  • We are a League One club - Over 27k posts, over 3m views. That is amazing. I know it can be frustrating but take a step back. We ought to be proud of those numbers!

You reckon?

20% of this thread is leaks from ITK posters, 30% is people arguing about those posters, 10% is the ITK posters arguing about whose source is the clevererest ever, and the other 40% is fucking fish puns. The only thing I'm proud of is that I haven't literally set my laptop on fire
    you forgot the 5% about pot noodles

Yes but at least 1m of those views are mine :-(

You reckon?

20% of this thread is leaks from ITK posters, 30% is people arguing about those posters, 10% is the ITK posters arguing about whose source is the clevererest ever, and the other 40% is fucking fish puns. The only thing I'm proud of is that I haven't literally set my laptop on fire
    98% dick swinging contest.

You reckon?

98% dick swinging contest.
    that just leaves 2%
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!