Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Protest related items for the Museum

2»

Comments

• One of these on its way
  • The boot of my car is absolutely full of ROT based items, sandwich boards, flyers, god knows what.

These may still be required but in the event that the membership of ROT after a takeover decides they are not, I won’t bin them all.

Still owe you that signed promotion ball as well, haven’t forgotten.
  • I have kept something from moat of the protests including a 2% poster and a load of other posters. A couple of the places used in Belgium, a banner made by that will fella, my flag that one of Katriens goons tried to Nick off me because it had Roland out written on it. etc. Will post pics sometime next week when I'm back from holiday.

Thank you
    Curb_It said:

Data Techniques had the outfits. I didn’t get them back.

Does anyone remember their phone number? Didn't the MD post on here?
  • I have a few bits to offer, but judging by the tone of the takeover thread in the past hour, I will be holding on to it all for now as it may well be needed over the coming weeks.

Fair enough but I'm sure we all hope they won't be needed again @foresthillred

One of these on its way

Thanks @charltonnick

The boot of my car is absolutely full of ROT based items, sandwich boards, flyers, god knows what.

These may still be required but in the event that the membership of ROT after a takeover decides they are not, I won’t bin them all.

Still owe you that signed promotion ball as well, haven’t forgotten.

Thank you @Alwaysneil
  • Have you got a protest shirt?
  • I think I've got three of the original banners to donate
  • If Roland remains, as seems likely, would he allow this initiative?
  • Should we hold off donating as it seems these items may be needed again very soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Also may have the original stencils too - will have a look
  • The museum will need an extension , I suppose if Roland is still here next season there will be plenty of room :-(
  • McBobbin said:

Have you got a protest shirt?

yes, but thank you for asking @McBobbin
    mrbligh said:

I think I've got three of the original banners to donate

That would be great @mrbligh Which banners do you mean? and the stencils too

• 'Banner day'

We want our Charlton back, Roland out. The ones that have been used in most of the media coverage
  • edited June 2018
    Also think I've got a km out north Korea one too from the later protest
  • McBobbin said:

Have you got a protest shirt?

yes, but thank you for asking @McBobbin
    mrbligh said:

I think I've got three of the original banners to donate

That would be great @mrbligh Which banners do you mean? and the stencils too

Not sure how best to play it, but with @Nug and @TEL we have registered trade marks for "covered end choir" and the robin logo. Maybe something of interest there
  • @CharltonAthMuseum @Henry Irving

Sorry, just seen this having gone through notifications.

Yes, I've a banner that you're welcome to have.

I've got no phone at the moment though Ben, so liaison with regards to me getting it to you/you picking it up will have to be done over PM!