Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leslie Grantham

AKA Dirty Den is fighting for his life and close friends have said they fear the worst

Comments

• Ah well.
  • Pringle said:

I'm not falling for this again.

Brilliant
  • I reckon those words were written for him though, don’t you ?
  • I reckon those words were written for him though, don’t you ?

You reckon?
  • What has the w@nker done now?
  • Saw him on a talking heads programme recently (I think the Matthew Kelly thing on Channel 5) and he looked like a very sick man-underweight and jaundiced....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018
    RIP Felix
  • Not deserving of any rip.
  • Rip to the taxi driver he murdered

Thought that was the Mitchell's?
  • RIP he was great on Fort Boyard.

Totally forgot about that...

From wikipedia...

Murder conviction
    On 3 December 1966, Grantham attempted to rob a taxi driver, Felix Reese, in Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, West Germany. A struggle between Grantham and the driver followed, and Reese died from a gunshot wound to the head. In his statement to the police following his arrest, Grantham said that he did not know the gun was loaded and it had gone off during the struggle, which would have resulted in a conviction for manslaughter if a jury believed this version of events. However, at his trial in 1967 he was subsequently convicted of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment. Although he had committed the murder in West Germany, he served the entirety of his imprisonment in various British prisons. This was because soldiers and officers convicted of any criminal offence that warrants a sentence of over two years are automatically transferred to Her Majesty's Prison Service, since they are also automatically dishonourably discharged.
  • Best line in The Vic " what's going on I've seen more at a Charlton home game"

RIP

Thought that was the Mitchell's?
    On 3 December 1966, Grantham attempted to rob a taxi driver, Felix Reese, in Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, West Germany. A struggle between Grantham and the driver followed, and Reese died from a gunshot wound to the head.[5][6][7] In his statement to the police following his arrest, Grantham said that he did not know the gun was loaded and it had gone off during the struggle, which would have resulted in a conviction for manslaughter if a jury believed this version of events. However, at his trial in 1967 he was subsequently convicted of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.

RIP Felix
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP Felix
  • I hope there's a cab waiting to take him to an afterlife in hell.
  • Was the character 'dirty Den ' just a larger than life version of Leslie Grantham's own personality ?

LG never had peace in life because of his past.
    RIP to the innocent taxi driver Felix.
  • Murderer - brought shame on the British Army and our nation
  • I bet Brian May’s having a party tonight.
  • Met him and his disabled child quite a few times. Always found him really very nice. RIP
  • RIP Lesley RIP Felix