Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It’s so exciting, I’ve wet myself.

We’re ball No 8 in the Caribou Cup, can it possibly get any better?

Comments

• Options
    You've wet yourself? How long till @TCE pops up and makes a joke about @redmidland being old and incontinent.
  • Options
    Or is it because it is going to be drawn in Vietnam, WOW :smiley:
  • Options
    Wet yourself? Even worse than that for me I'm afraid.
  • Options

You've wet yourself? How long till @TCE pops up and makes a joke about @redmidland being old and incontinent.

It's after 6.30, he'll be asleep. ;)
  • Options
    We had to work very hard to go out of the competition last year, have some respect.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Or is it because it is going to be drawn in Vietnam, WOW :smiley:

Yeah wots the bloody point of that, as if the Viet Cong are bovvered!
  • Options

We had to work very hard to go out of the competition last year, have some respect.

Apologies.
  • Options

To be this shit takes ages.
  • Options
    We're ball number 8, also ball number 22 and possibly ball number 41, though that could also be Northampton Town.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    8 is regarded as a hugely lucky number in Australia. It stems from the days when the first settlers arrived on the island in a ship called The Athleightic. Settlers decided anything that had a number 8 in it was sacred and was to be treated with absolute respect.

Good omens*

*This may be a lie
  • Options

We're ball number 8, also ball number 22 and possibly ball number 41, though that could also be Northampton Town.

So we’re playing with our balls, are we?
  • Options

Wet yourself? Even worse than that for me I'm afraid.

I didn’t want to admit to that as well but now you have, me too.
  • Options
    Anyone going out there to watch it ?