Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

French Open 2018

13»

Comments

• 6-4 6-1 6-2
  • Nadal is so much better than anyone else on clay, it actually makes it bit boring
  • Nadal is so much better than anyone else on clay, it actually makes it bit boring

Yes, I imagine even he misses Federer and having a fit Novak, Murray and Wavrinka around.

Yes, I imagine even he misses Federer and having a fit Novak, Murray and Wavrinka around.
    Not even any of them were too much of a challenge to him on Clay. The French open is the least interesting of the Slams as it is, imho, and his dominance has compounded that.
  • I've never liked the French Open, from the days of Vilas and Borg playing 70 shot rallies. There have always been winners like Kuerten who have never figured in the other majors. Nadal is virtually unbeatable on this surface.

• Even when Nadal retires can see Thiem dominating the French Open
  • Nadal wins the final 6-4 6-3 6-2.
  • 17 Grand slams for Nadal now, 11 of them in Paris.

Can he catch Federer?
  • Nadal wins the final 6-4 6-3 6-2.

Quelle surprise.
  • Even with cramp near the end (which was a bit weird) he still won the deciding set 6-2