Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    If that was the secret to success then half the blokes on here would be World Class Footballers!!
  • Options
    Stig said:

Nice graphic, but I can't help think that the green segment should be bigger. :wink:

Are you saying there's not room to get you in there?
  • Options
    Hmm. So which posters on CL are World Class Footballers?
  • Options
    fattmatt said:

I would say Im Messi but that just sounds wrong on so many levels
  • Options

If that was the secret to success then half the blokes on here would be World Class Footballers!!

@DaveMehmet would be Germany’s captain
  • Options
    By having the best manager obviously!
  • Options
    Score more goals than the opposition, stick your psycho babble up your derrière

Here to help
  • Options
    fattmatt said:

None, that's why the overlap of those two circles is empty / white.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I could be Greeces capitan, I'm skint, love kebabs and chips, init
  • Options
    Cheat when you can, bribe as many refs as you can and don't be English.
  • Options

Typical logical fallacy. All World Class Footballers are wankers does not mean all wankers are World Class Footballers. Have a look at the attached Venn diagram.
    If all world class footballers are wankers, the purple bit should be bigger.
  • Options
    Premiership - most dough
    WC - biggest populations
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Typical logical fallacy. All World Class Footballers are wankers does not mean all wankers are World Class Footballers. Have a look at the attached Venn diagram.
    If all world class footballers are wankers, the purple bit should be bigger.
    The circles and intersections thereof on a Venn diagram are not to scale.
  • Options
    Be German.