Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu signs professional terms with Charlton

Comments

• June will be pleased.
  • If you have a really good zoom facility on your computer (won't work on a phone I don't think) the papers on the pin board have some interesting info about the summer training camp and the development work at the training ground.

enhance

Thanks for that @Leeds_Addick Good to share the good news with as many fans as possible.
  • If you have a really good zoom facility on your computer (won't work on a phone I don't think) the papers on the pin board have some interesting info about the summer training camp and the development work at the training ground.

enhance

That should marked *Top Secret* property of DITCHUK

Was the bit of paper on his left the contract that Charles -Cook signed?
  • My initial general impression is that compared to other lads of his age at this stage he is a big strong lad. Likes to get to forward from midfield, he always looks to me a bit too languid, yet he is very often effective.
  • He’s a creep, he’s a Wiredu
  • Only signed him to make money out of shirt printing.
  • Glad to see we have kept up our quota of double barrelled names. Big strong player, can look relaxed at times but is decent without being outstanding.
  • Sponsored links:

• Saw him play a couple of times last season, his style of play reminds me of Yaya Toure, looked good.
  • Chizz said:

I have heard he's a big strong player. And, although he can appear a bit disinterested at times, he can be quite effective.

Source?
  • Check out that calculator far right of the picture, haven't seen one like that for years!
  • Rob7Lee said:

Check out that calculator far right of the picture, haven't seen one like that for years!

That's the new ticketing system
  • What I like about him is he has attitude. Seen him dish it out in midfield and bully opposition players. A rare attribute these days. A Roy Keane type of captain. Also appears to score his fair share for a midfielder.

@Chizz said the same
  • Rob7Lee said:

Check out that calculator far right of the picture, haven't seen one like that for years!

But does it have a button to convert $AUS to GBP?
  • What I like about him is he has attitude. Seen him dish it out in midfield and bully opposition players. A rare attribute these days. A Roy Keane type of captain. Also appears to score his fair share for a midfielder.

Dislikes: Not convinced by his attitude. I have it on good authority ( training ground insider, cant reveal names) that he seems to lose interest at times.
  • Can't be too critical of him if he's a bit disinterested off the ball. It's the way some players are wired(u).
  • Sponsored links:

• A big strong midfielder who scores goals. Sounds good to me.
  • edited June 2018

Rob7Lee said:

But does it have a button to convert $AUS to GBP?
    You could have saved one keystroke by using AUD.
  • If roly bought it you know there won’t be a plug on the end of it ;)
  • There is a big envelope at the rear of the room on the floor by the bin. I’m assuming that it contains the paperwork due to go to the fit and proper committee at the EFL and has been “forgotten” to be posted by one or other of the two who might be out on their arse if the takeover goes through.
  • Glad to see Brendan has signed a pro contract he is a very strong player and can score a goal.
  • 4 goals in 4 games this pre season
  • Thats our Striker for the season then... thanks Roland
  • Huh huh, let’s sell him at Christmas please, leyland vandegraaf and make sure there is huh no sell on clause right huh

huh
  • Karlan’s replacement? Or another James Walker who did amazing in the reserves and pre season but didn’t get a chance in the first team?

I hope it’s the former.
  • To be fair with his pre season form so far I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the bench at Blackburn.

Could he be playing his way into the first team squad this season as a 4th or 5th choice striker?