Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Are there any staff at The Valley currently?

Just wondering as I sent an email a week ago and a follow up a day or two ago.

I've expressed an interest in advertising in the programme or perhaps kit sponsorship. Nothing.

Pretty shit. Perhaps they think that I am working for PV and really want to sponsor a billboard?

Comments

• Ravi is around I think. Chances are the holidays are ending this week so people are playing catch-up. Takeover is probably monopolising time etc too.

I’m sure you’ll get a response
  • BR3red said:

Swisdom said:

Ravi is around I think. Chances are the holidays are ending this week so people are playing catch-up. Takeover is probably monopolising time etc too.

I’m sure you’ll get a response

He was there Saturday in good spirits

Top bloke is Ravi
    Can only echo that
  • Ive heard that there is a crazed, dribbling, Ratty looking septuagenerian dancing in his office in the bowels of the Valley, with yellow teeth and duct taped shoes, sticking pins into an effigy of our old mate @Airman Brown .

Of course I may be wrong.....but beware.
  • "Do you want sugar in that" is probably there somewhere. Mumbling incoherently, nobody likes me while packing away his teasmade and his catering size pack of teabags into boxes and wondering if Maccy Ds are employing little blokes with contacts her majesty's finest.
  • Tbf I did make it clear that I wouldn't consider handing over any dosh until Roland has gone.

Maybe Sue is answering emails and has moved me into the spam file?