Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC 2018

Comments

• Options
    Great performance, especially by Stevo
  • Options
    And 42 year old took 6-25. How embarrassing it that?
  • Options
    Hopefully I won't curse Kent when I go on Sunday!
  • Options
    Marvellous!

Stevo is God!
  • Options
    Our NRR shoots up to +0.5 which could make a big difference at the end. We stand a very good chance of going through now

After our dismal first 2 performances, it's hard to work out why the team has been transformed.
  • Options
    May still have to win both our last 2 games to go through. It's very tight. I out of 2 may do but may not. I've looked at the fixtures and the permutations are endless!

Anyway looking forward to Sunday although been told I shouldn't go as we won today and I didn't go!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Listened to every ball bowled today but didn't dare to tempt fate by posting on this thread.

What a great performance from the lads !

But seriously, how many games will Bilbo get before he's dropped ?
  • Options
    Blake's innings was unbelievable. He really is capable of being an incredible batsmen, just needs to find consistency!

Doubt billings will get dropped anytime soon, rouse was hardly pulling up any trees and I don't think they believe Ollie Robinson is ready.
  • Options

Kent secretary:
    Hi, is that’s Seb’s father?
  • Options
    Billings form is a worry. However if he did hit form we wouldn't be a bad one day side.
    Good to see Blake do well, always had the potential to be explosive and a great fielder too. Also good to see Haggett performing well. I wonder how much Donald has helped him.
  • Options
    We fly to Italy early on Monday morning so won't be at Beckenham tomorrow regretfully.

However, will be listening to the match via Radio Kent again so if you're there, please give the lads a shout from Fanny.

Fingers crossed we've reached the Quarter Finals by the time we're back.
  • Options
    Looking forward to another great performance and win, hopefully My appearance won't being about another rubbish performance like the last time I say them against Middlesex!
  • Options
    Glocs piling on the runs, this will be a high scoring match
  • Options
    In at least one innings.....
  • Options
    I do wish we could play Surrey every game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    151/1
    Not enjoying this game as much.
  • Options
    A par score would be from 300 to 350, nothing for the page bowlers on this pitch.

3 wickets down now to Stevo and Joe.
  • Options
    322-8. 50 overs
  • Options
    Getable but tough and 'scoreboard pressure' might come into play as we are batting second.

Someone needs to get a ton and let the others bat around him as happened Friday.
  • Options
    Kent started well, but DBD dropped at slip. Hopefully he will punish Glocs for it.
  • Options
    Great shot from Kuhn, straight into the Palace training ground!
  • Options
    90 required off of 16. Only one wicket down.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    29 needed from 36 balls 292-3