Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Nigeria

Be interesting what side we put out this afternoon

Expected 85k at Wembley today

Comments

• Nigeria have sold 3 million replica shirts apparently, hope they didn’t use visa.
  • Be interesting what side we put out this afternoon

One that gets through the match injury free hopefully. Anyone remember the Ecuador pre World Cup match four years ago? Sometimes you just have to hope the opposition have to stay fit as well and won't go around kicking lumps out of us.
  • Be interesting what side we put out this afternoon

One that gets through the match injury free hopefully. Anyone remember the Ecuador pre World Cup match four years ago? Sometimes you just have to hope the opposition have to stay fit as well and won't go around kicking lumps out of us.
    Ah yes, good times with Rickie Lambert in the starting XI...
  • That Nigeria kit is one for the ages
  • Did it not sell out in about 20 minutes
    Crazy
  • Got to be good value at 80 quid a ticket and 8 quid for a warm pint of Fosters.

The worst football stadium in the world. Bar none.
  • Got to be good value at 80 quid a ticket and 8 quid for a warm pint of Fosters.

Worse than Wimbledon?
  • How does anyone muster up any enthusiasm for an England game, just asking?

#suckersforpunishment

#suckersforpunishment

Oh, do fuck off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on England. 2018 is our year.
  • The build up starts today for me. First big day chalk full of friendlies.
  • is it on poor peoples' TV?

West Ham?

Yes ITV

Itv

#suckersforpunishment

Agree. Even with a free ticket I wouldn’t cross the road to watch England play. Everyone gets hyped up and then when they get to the tournament they let you down every time.
  • Sponsored links:

You can get tickets a lot cheaper than that.

#suckersforpunishment

Agree. Even with a free ticket I wouldn’t cross the road to watch England play. Everyone gets hyped up and then when they get to the tournament they let you down every time.
    Its called patriotism

Yes they may let us down in every Tournament.
    But I will still cheer the boys on 100%.

You say that now but if we suddenly got to tne final suddenly you would make sure you watched it and get hyped up yourself
    Of course I will watch the games, all games, as many as I physically can, but as the poster I was replying to said I can’t muster up any enthusiasm for England at all. I admit I’m not particularly patriotic but I’d be happy if they win BUT one thing the last 40 odd years has taught me is that at international tournaments the one thing you can rely on is England being shit.
  • Come on England!!!
  • I love a WC year....always start believing!!!

#suckersforpunishment

Its called patriotism

You say that now but if we suddenly got to tne final suddenly you would make sure you watched it and get hyped up yourself
    Of course I will watch the games, all games, as many as I physically can, but as the poster I was replying to said I can’t muster up any enthusiasm for England at all. I admit I’m not particularly patriotic but I’d be happy if they win BUT one thing the last 40 odd years has taught me is that at international tournaments the one thing you can rely on is England being shit.
    You will watch all the games, but if they were playing across the road you wouldn't go if you had a free ticket? If any one of us wasn't entirely geared up to be let down every time, why on earth would we support the Addicks, Large? :lol:

£80 ??? Tickets were nothing like that price .

#suckersforpunishment

Its called patriotism

What has a lifetime of supporting Charlton taught you?
  • Looks like Walker as the right sided centre back
  • Shame that Cahill is starting although I guess thats partly because he was missing for the March / November Friendlies so is a chance for Southgate to have a look at him