Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Britain's got talent

Comments

• edited June 2018

Back in 2001 ish 15 year old me met Alesha Dixon, she was hot as.....in real life and I had a little trouble hiding my appreciation of her looks from her, she was also lovely.

As for BGT, meh....its not been great for a few years now.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m75s9zaMcV1qb39w1o1_250.gif
  • I personally found the comedian with autism a bit off personally, like the welsh opera singer lad, the magician with the painting is good yet again more urban dance troups which I find as entertaining as watching paint dry

Probably due to the cerebral palsy.
    I think Palarsehater is referring to the one with Aspergers.
    apologies yet this is the comedian im referring to the gay comedian.
  • WTF is this crazy act?
  • So far tonight you had a 10 and 11 year old in there vt talking about marriage and divorce

Then a group of 10 to 12 year olds said we are all single pringles, yes you are single you are 12 not even teenagers you should be fucking single
  • So far tonight you had a 10 and 11 year old in there vt talking about marriage and divorce

Then a group of 10 to 12 year olds said we are all single pringles, yes you are single you are 12 not even teenagers you should be fucking single

You never had a little girlfriend at 12? Holding hands in McDonalds, thinking you were all serious etc?
  • edited June 2018

So far tonight you had a 10 and 11 year old in there vt talking about marriage and divorce

You never had a little girlfriend at 12? Holding hands in McDonalds, thinking you were all serious etc?
    No and I never went on TV to say it either
  • The problem with these Semi Finals is who performs on each night.

Mark Spellman a much better magic than Mandy Muden but because the night he was on was a tough night he didnt get through and she probably will.

Would be much fairer to have all magicians 1 night all dance acts another and so on, that way the best of each category would go through
  • Was it me or did that young dancing lad look like a young Harry Kane?
  • Sponsored links:

• The problem with these Semi Finals is who performs on each night.

Mark Spellman a much better magic than Mandy Muden but because the night he was on was a tough night he didnt get through and she probably will.

Would be much fairer to have all magicians 1 night all dance acts another and so on, that way the best of each category would go through

I know what you mean in some ways but it could be argued that Mandy is a comic act with magic as a prop rather than a 'proper' magician. That said I'm not sure how she would describe herself.

Those gymnasts were the best tonight for me from the ones I saw. Real strength and agility displayed there.
  • LenGlover said:

The problem with these Semi Finals is who performs on each night.

I know what you mean in some ways but it could be argued that Mandy is a comic act with magic as a prop rather than a 'proper' magician. That said I'm not sure how she would describe herself.

Those gymnasts were the best tonight for me from the ones I saw. Real strength and agility displayed there.
    How the hell did he walk down the stairs, run then walk backwards up the stairs with his brother upside down on his head
  • edited June 2018
    Hate to say it but I'm not too bothered about Mark Spellman not going through.

Felt his whole act was the ultimate sob story to an extent and seemed to base his magic around his daughter a bit too much - Yes I know it was a miracle that she was born in the first place (and its great that they've got a daughter as nothing beats being a parent) yet it happens all the time for people in that sort of situation... thought he should have done something completely different from what he did for his audition.

Maddox Dixon for me has been the best Magician of the series
  • Also I know its not a show where any old person goes on in the hope of discovering a hidden talent yet does feel tarnished when they're almost seasoned pro's

i.e. I've been hoping that Lost Voice Guy wins yet appears that Lee Ridley has been on the Edinburgh Fringe for a good few years

You've then got DVJ who of course arent going to be a rubbish act because they're being coached and choreographed by Ashley Banjo
  • For what its worth this was the best night of the week so far, but I think this years talent is the worst its been for a long while. I think either DVJ or the brothers will win overall...Note before the results are for tonight....Hope I didn't curse them.
  • Always thought Charlton fans had a bit of class.

Amazed how many of you watch it.

Perhaps I should give it a try ... not.

:wink:
  • stonemuse said:

Always thought Charlton fans had a bit of class.

Gotta do something whilst I build my Model Railway (not joking either)
  • stonemuse said:

Always thought Charlton fans had a bit of class.

Gotta do something whilst I build my Model Railway (not joking either)
    Now you’re talking :wink:
  • Back in 2001 ish 15 year old me met Alesha Dixon, she was hot as.....in real life and I had a little trouble hiding my appreciation of her looks from her, she was also lovely.

As for BGT, meh....its not been great for a few years now.

That how you got your user name mate?
  • Derek Hales in the final....
  • Sponsored links:

• Did anyone here the Giang Brothers speak after they won.

The first 1 said we want to thank everyone who voted us through to the final of Britains Got Talent and hope we can make everyone in Veitnam proud.

So Britains got Talent but they want to make Vietnam proud, got on VGT then.
  • edited June 2018

Did anyone here the Giang Brothers speak after they won.

The first 1 said we want to thank everyone who voted us through to the final of Britains Got Talent and hope we can make everyone in Veitnam proud.

What?
  • Did anyone here the Giang Brothers speak after they won.

You take this thing far too seriously !
  • There haveaways been lots of foreign acts - even winners
  • sam3110 said:

Nothing wrong with wanting to make your birth country proud, regardless of where you live/work/perform
    But the live in vietnam
    They work in vietnam

So why are they on Britains got Talent
  • edited June 2018

sam3110 said:

Nothing wrong with wanting to make your birth country proud, regardless of where you live/work/perform
    But the live in vietnam
    They work in vietnam

Because 'Vietnam's Got Talent' won't be watched by millions around the world, potentially giving them overnight exposure that could potentially change their lives forever.

The end.
  • sam3110 said:

But the live in vietnam
    They work in vietnam

Because 'Vietnam's Got Talent' won't be watched by millions around the world, potentially giving them overnight exposure that could potentially change their lives forever.

The end.
    So change the title.

It cant be Britains got talent if it has someone not from Britain it defeats the purpose
  • sam3110 said:

But the live in vietnam
    They work in vietnam

The end.
    So change the title.

It cant be Britains got talent if it has someone not from Britain it defeats the purpose
    Agree but "Vietnam gots talent" ain't gonna get prime time tv viewing in the UK

Just saying...
  • sam3110 said:

But the live in vietnam
    They work in vietnam

The end.
    So change the title.

What, to 'Vietnam's Got Talent'?