Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

VISA card problems

Have heard that VISA cards all over Europe are being declined due to an outage with their system.

Comments

• Hack of the century
  • Russians at it again!!
  • Yep. Can't use mine today. Times out.
  • Interesting .. Had an email from Apple saying that my Apple Music subscription had been declined. Checked my account and there was nothing to indicate there was a problem. This must be the reason why

• Debit or credit?

Debit working fine

• Debit or credit?

Debit working fine

Debit for me. Timed out at Headingley today.

• Debit or credit?

Debit working fine

At the cricket?
  • edited June 2018

Debit or credit?

Debit working fine

How many other ways to get out does that leave?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018
    Had this in Vision express today - had to try 3 times before it worked, then went in to boots and it didn’t work at all. Both Debit card transactions. Worked when I went for a beer though this afternoon - which is the most important time.
  • Yep happened to me with both debit and credit cards trying to buy a beer, luckily had the Amex as well which worked

• Debit or credit?

Debit working fine

At the cricket?
    Yep. Had cash on me luckily.

• @The Red Robin if you can get a pass out, kirkstall bridge, the cardigan arms or Arcadia are worth a trip
  • They are refusing Visa at city airport. Cash or other cards only.

• @The Red Robin if you can get a pass out, kirkstall bridge, the cardigan arms or Arcadia are worth a trip

I live nearby. Agree. Headingley Taps and Head of Steam also worth a visit.
  • Yep the pub wasn’t accepting visas, had to scratch around for some cash.
  • Mine has been working. I’ll claim fraud though...
  • That will explain why I was declined in the last 2 boozers up town. I've been arrested and even Tommy Robinson can't help me.
  • edited June 2018
    Paypal seems fecked (on a visa card set up)

(Soapy_Jones, hungry but too lazy to cook or get off my arse and go get a takeaway!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Worked all day at Paradise Wildlife Park and then ok buying kebabs for dinner, but then when had to order some extra food it didn’t work just 5 minutes later and in the same shop!
  • edited June 2018
    Had my VISA credit card declined in the petrol station. I used my debit card to draw cash from the machine outside and fortunately that worked.
  • That will explain why I was declined in the last 2 boozers up town. I've been arrested and even Tommy Robinson can't help me.

Insufficent funds no doubt.
  • No problems with any cards tonight on my PDQ in the pub, Visa or otherwise.
  • Visa advert on tv a second ago with ibrahimovich. About how reliable they are and sponsoring Russia 2018. Bad timing!!!
  • This was on last night in the ad break after ‘and coming up next on the news tonight problems with Visa ...’