Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Forget the 2 months, just shut em down.
  • Points deduction? 20points?!
  • bobmunro said:

in 2017 206,575 penalties were levied for late filing of company accounts. So a bit of a non-story.

That, however, shouldn't stop the powers that be from dissolving the stripey c*nts.

Bet thats the amount of penalties they got from Zaha diving too
    Damn. There's always someone quicker than you...
  • Love the bit at the end "it seems to be a case of wilfull ignorance or not wanting to comply with the rules."

Unfortunately for them these rules have more teeth than the ones against diving.
  • "However, BBC Sport understands the delay is down to a technical issue and will be resolved imminently".

Two months to file? They're fucked then
  • edited June 2018
    supposed to file by end if March - so 2 months late already

sanctions will be imposed - but have another 2 months to file before that happens

4 months leeway

miss paying your Dartford crossing toll fee after 24 hours.....fined
  • It's unusual for accounts to be filed that late, certainly with a large organisation (unlike small businesses who can genuinely forget/be swamped with work etc)

I've been in an organisation where we had issues getting "going concern" proof, sadly I don't think this is the case here!
  • Sponsored links:

• supposed to file by end if March - so 2 months late already

sanctions will be imposed - but have another 2 months to file before that happens

4 months leeway

financial penalties always follow late filing of accounts, they're not immediately very stringent but automatically levied once the accounts arrive - a deadline might be extended but only when such extension is requested before the initial deadline passes and it looks like this hasn't happened cos the CH site wouldn't show them as overdue if the deadline had been put back
    there is sometimes a short lag between documents filed and online details updated
    embarrassing!!

4 months leeway

financial penalties always follow late filing of accounts, they're not immediately very stringent but automatically levied once the accounts arrive - a deadline might be extended but only when such extension is requested before the initial deadline passes and it looks like this hasn't happened cos the CH site wouldn't show them as overdue if the deadline had been put back
    there is sometimes a short lag between documents filed and online details updated
    embarrassing!!
    Any chance that HMRC can be especially vindictive? After all they are a bunch of stripey South East London wannabes...
  • Considering Parish and co picked them up for fuck all after they went bust, you would think these things would be quite important, maybe these things should be taken into consideration and just shut the cunts down?

4 months leeway

embarrassing!!
    Any chance that HMRC can be especially vindictive? After all they are a bunch of stripey South East London wannabes...
    sorry to disappoint but nowt to do with HMRC - CPFC's relationship with the taxman is their own affair into which we don't get to look Companies House and HMRC might share info with each other but we mortals only get a glimpse at the stuff published by CH

4 months leeway

embarrassing!!
    sorry to disappoint but nowt to do with HMRC - CPFC's relationship with the taxman is their own affair into which we don't get to look Companies House and HMRC might share info with each other but we mortals only get a glimpse at the stuff published by CH
    But wouldn’t alarm bells be going off at HMRC if palace can’t even get their accounts filed on time and presumably not signed off ? As a PL club they potentially pay a lot of tax & VAT so any red flags that there is an issue with their accounting might prompt HMRC to act early.
  • generally, unsatisfied creditors can petition CH to prevent a company being struck off in order for them to have the chance to recover what they're owed - this requires those creditors being aware the notice to strike has been posted
    being struck off isn't necessarily the end for a company - it is possible for directors or others to apply to have such an entity put back on the register but that can be a monumental faff and incurs further expenditure
    don't get too excited about the glaziers' imminent demise - there's been an administrative oversight somewhere but it ain't yet curtains for those stripey croydonites
  • They've fucked HMRC over twice before.

I suspect they won't be giving them any leeway or reducing fines due to 'extenuating circumstances' anytime soon.
  • Relegate them to the Conference South. Only solution.
  • Sponsored links:

• I am sure they will sort this out, but I am convinced something isn't right there, in the boardroom. Parish on his own never let anything like that happen, not was he ever known for stuff like that in his advertising business. Something's up with those Yanks.

Well, that's what I'm telling myself, anyway.
  • Looks like Palace aren’t alone in being lax...Villa in danger of winding up order. I know it’ll probably get sorted, but seems to be some pretty poor people running clubs in this country!!

• TelMc32 said:

Looks like Palace aren’t alone in being lax...Villa in danger of winding up order. I know it’ll probably get sorted, but seems to be some pretty poor people running clubs in this country!!

Mark Kleinman is an Addick
  • TelMc32 said:

Looks like Palace aren’t alone in being lax...Villa in danger of winding up order. I know it’ll probably get sorted, but seems to be some pretty poor people running clubs in this country!!

Mark Kleinman is an Addick
    He is indeed. He’s now reporting this is a multi-million pound bill and they only have days to pay. Their Chinese owner seemingly looking for a way out just 2 years after buying from Lerner.
  • I’m sure I can’t / won’t happen but I’ve been dying for one of the “greedy bollox” “big” clubs to hit the real skids. As Leroy has already posted football is a disgrace the way it conducts itself and a club of Villa’s standing needs to go pop or at least be hit so fecking hard it sends out a lesson that no club is too big to suffer the same fate.
  • I’m sure I can’t / won’t happen but I’ve been dying for one of the “greedy bollox” “big” clubs to hit the real skids. As Leroy has already posted football is a disgrace the way it conducts itself and a club of Villa’s standing needs to go pop or at least be hit so fecking hard it sends out a lesson that no club is too big to suffer the same fate.

Trouble is the problem will be seen by other big clubs as Villa got relegated and didn't come back up.

So the solution could be to either spend even more to avoid relegation or just ban relegation
  • I would want Palarse Flambé'd by the testicles of course as i hate the skid marks but surely we will see one of the big boys actually go tits one day?