Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Zidane - Quits Madrid

Expected to be announced very shortly. Bit surprised by that

Comments

• Not surprised, he'd have gone sooner had they been knocked out in the Champions League

Wouldnt like to say who'll replace him; people will probably laugh but Wenger maybe?
  • Not surprised, he'd have gone sooner had they been knocked out in the Champions League

Wouldnt like to say who'll replace him; people will probably laugh but Wenger maybe?

(in a Kevin Keegan voice) I would love it if he went there and won the CL
  • Howells said:

Move over -

• Has said a couple of times this year that he has found it very draining so don't blame him. Fantastic record in Champions League so good time to bow out if he does finish.

Good shout actually.
    His ethos of passing the ball around would work well in la liga.

• Have always expected Pochettino to go there but hasn't he just signed a new contract?
  • "President Florentino Perez has admitted the club were not prepared for this decision and do not have clear idea yet who will succeed him."

Think Zidane is just burnt out and wants a year or two break before coming back.

Wonder if they'll turn to Wenger in the meantime. Conte, Pochettino or Guti could do it as well.
  • Have always expected Pochettino to go there but hasn't he just signed a new contract?

And Levy probably added a massive "buy out" clause too.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Wenger personally. Or Sarri form Napoli if Chelsea dont go for him.

(in a Kevin Keegan voice) I would love it if he went there and won the CL
    Oh so would I... Also want Arsenal to flop big time now to prove the good job Wenger was doing
    Howells said:

Not surprised, he'd have gone sooner had they been knocked out in the Champions League

Good shout actually.
    His ethos of passing the ball around would work well in la liga.

I only mention his name because he was linked years ago when he was at his pinnacle with Arsenal; problem Real Madrid have is the fact that there arent too many top coaches available at the moment... I doubt they'd have hired either, yet with Tuchal and Emery now employed it leaves a rather short list to work with.

Of course they could go for Pochettino yet reckon thats out with him signing a new deal, whilst they'll potentially have Conte available soon or even Allegri - Guess the Hoffenheim youngster would be far too big a risk
  • Curbishley 16/1
    Powell would do well there.
  • Curbs 16/1
  • He'll show you that you were WRONG to doubt his Managerial talents...

• Expect Zidane to have some time off before taking the French national team job

I'm pretty sure I read from one of the more reliable sources that Poch signed under the condition he had permission to speak to either Real or PSG should they come in for him.

Fcuksake.
  • Zidane doesn’t know league 1 so it’s a no from me
  • Swisdom said:

Zidane doesn’t know league 1 so it’s a no from me

Rubbish, he's plenty of experience of League On before going to Juventus!!
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Have always expected Pochettino to go there but hasn't he just signed a new contract?

I'm pretty sure I read from one of the more reliable sources that Poch signed under the condition he had permission to speak to either Real or PSG should they come in for him.

Fcuksake.
    if he does go you could get Wenger in?
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnBoyUK said:

Have always expected Pochettino to go there but hasn't he just signed a new contract?

Fcuksake.
    if he does go you could get Wenger in?
    Ha, can you imagine. Jeez...
  • Croydon said:

Swisdom said:

Zidane doesn’t know league 1 so it’s a no from me

Never won promotion as manager, not what we need.
    Also isn't a Charlton man!
  • He'll show you that you were WRONG to doubt his Managerial talents...

Look at his weasel face! Twat
  • Wenger is not very highly rated here so it would really surprise me if he gets it.
  • Would Real be interested in Klopp?
  • Fairly honest assessment from Zidane. Says he's tired but also that he feels the team needs a change and a new direction next season in order to keep on winning.