Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Team Kit Printing

Does anyone have any recommendations for a place that does custom printing on football shirts?

I've got the kit together, just need to take it somewhere to get numbers, badge and sponsor printed on them. Google doesn't seem to be returning much, so hoping someone on here has done it before for Sunday league or whatever.

Cheers!

Comments

• I thought Sports Direct could do shirt printing, though that may only be on in-store purchases. (They did print my Charlton one a few years back, though it wasn't cheap)
  • edited May 2018
    @northstandsteve may be able to help.

Can thoroughly recommend if so
  • @northstandsteve is your man (just don't ask him to smile)
  • Haha, thanks - will drop him a message.
  • edited May 2018
    I printed the kits for a recent charity match using sublimation printing and they looked pretty good - basically special sublimation ink blends in with the polyester fabric. It only works on Polyester, but that's what most kits are made of! It looks pretty good if done properly.The downsides are - you can only have white on white shirts and it works best on light colours like yellow and sky blue etc...

If you have a light coloured polyester kit and the design and access to a t-shirt heat press I could do you some transfers. I have little desire to do any more kits after recently doing two teams worth including numbers and names on the back!

probably not much help -sorry.
  • Sports Direct sure do shirt printing !
  • I printed the kits for a recent charity match using sublimation printing and they looked pretty good - basically special sublimation ink blends in with the polyester fabric. It only works on Polyester, but that's what most kits are made of! It looks pretty good if done properly.The downsides are - you can only have white on white shirts and it works best on light colours like yellow and sky blue etc...

If you have a light coloured polyester kit and the design and access to a t-shirt heat press I could do you some transfers. I have little desire to do any more kits after recently doing two teams worth including numbers and names on the back!

probably not much help -sorry.

we manufacture sublimated kits from our showroom in orpington, all done bespoke from start to finish here. Any colour is possible never cracks or peels.

• The old Sportscene in Welling is spot on for printing, etc; http://www.macronlondonsoutheast.com/contact-us-19-w.asp
  • where is the dislike button