Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

History of Football

Just watched recap of 1990, so many memories, Platt against Belgium, in the Golden Lion, Bexleyheath. Cameroon game, in next doors, joined in the celebrations down Bexleyheath Broadway hanging out the sunroof. Germany game, in the Pineapple, Lambeth, shed a few tears

Comments

• Blimey. The film crews must have been busy on those nights.
  • And World in Motion to boot.
  • Just watched recap of 1990, so many memories, Platt against Belgium, in the Golden Lion, Bexleyheath. Cameroon game, in next doors, joined in the celebrations down Bexleyheath Broadway hanging out the sunroof. Germany game, in the Pineapple, Lambeth, shed a few tears

I was in the trading post for the Cameroon game. We were dancing in the streets of bexleyheath afterwards!
  • Just watched recap of 1990, so many memories, Platt against Belgium, in the Golden Lion, Bexleyheath. Cameroon game, in next doors, joined in the celebrations down Bexleyheath Broadway hanging out the sunroof. Germany game, in the Pineapple, Lambeth, shed a few tears

I was in the trading post for the Cameroon game. We were dancing in the streets of bexleyheath afterwards!
    So was I! Drayman for the game but Twirling round the clock tower after. Fantastic night.

• What side was it on please
  • What side was it on please

History
  • C_A_F_C said:

What side was it on please

History
    The 98 world cup was on tonight.

Think repeats of the 90 one and tonights 98 one are on next week.
  • All available to download.
    Italia '90 one was good, Paul Parker was very funny and to feature both Roger Milla and "Toto" Schillaci was very interesting, but not as interesting as Schillaci's remarkable hair growth in the ensuing 28 years.
  • C_A_F_C said:

History

Were you born in 1990 @paulie8290 ?
  • Riviera said:

C_A_F_C said:

History

Were you born in 1990 @paulie8290 ?
    I was indeed
    Amazing year obviously :wink: