Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hayling Island

Anyone been ? Getting a bus from Havant, anyone know which number & stop for the beach ? Bit of an off chance I know but the Mrs has just sprung it on me.
Thanks

Comments

• I've been. But it was in the early 60s and all I can remember was that it was sunny. ;-)
  • 30 or 31 from the bus station. Roughly every 20 minutes
  • I went to Sinah Warren on Hayling Island very regularly from 1973-1989. Happy days.
  • iainment said:

I've been. But it was in the early 60s and all I can remember was that it was sunny. ;-)

Did you travel on the little railway branch line over the wooden bridge to Hayling Island?

• Whoah

This is where I grew up. It’s where I travelled up to the valley from on 5th of December 1992

Left the island that day on either the 30 or 31 bus.... and that is what you need for the beach. One goes clockwise and the other anti clockwise.

I’ll happily field any other Hayling related questions, if you have any (uh-oh)
  • Early eighties went to a holiday camp there , John Virgo played some exhibition snooker , great times
  • Whoah

This is where I grew up. It’s where I travelled up to the valley from on 5th of December 1992

Left the island that day on either the 30 or 31 bus.... and that is what you need for the beach. One goes clockwise and the other anti clockwise.

I’ll happily field any other Hayling related questions, if you have any (uh-oh)

Thanks Siv, we didn't go as weather forecast said thundery showers so we left it for another time so I might be back with some other questions :smile:
    Thanks all
  • Nice kids funfair by the beach and a nice few pubs in and around it.