Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

IPL

I’m in India at the moment and have started to get into the T20 cricket on the telly. Its always on all the time in the hotels. Not a drop of football so I’m getting quite into it...Am I classified now as heathen by those that really follow cricket in England or has T20 been accepted?

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Accepted years ago. T10 or this hundred-ball malarkey are the new demons
  • Have you had the shits yet?
  • edited April 2018
    Delhi belly been and gone and username remains intact. Thanks for your concern.
    #Leuth - I’ve never heard of T10. Sounds like something played in the park...a bit like playing 3 and in [football].
  • I’m also here in India, supporting the Bangalore franchise. AB de Villiers in amazing form but they don’t quite have the bowlers to match
  • I see Rashid Khan of Afghaistan bowled 4 overs for 11 runs with 2 wickets in the IPL semi - and still ended up on the losing side.
    At 19 years old, a superstar in the making.
  • I see Rashid Khan of Afghaistan bowled 4 overs for 11 runs with 2 wickets in the IPL semi - and still ended up on the losing side.

He's playing for Sussex in the blast this year, he will be well worth a watch down at Hove
  • I'm more annoyed that with CSK through to the final, it means we won't see our captain Billings until nearly June! It's not as if he's made many major contributions, with just one 50 and averaging 13.50

Never mind the county championship, by that stage we could be out of the Royal London 50 over competition.
  • Used to love the IPL when it was on ITV.
    1st year I watched it was 2012 i watched the 1st game and got hooked, watched everymatch until Sky got coverage.

At the Start of the 1st match I decided the team I followed was gonna be in that game which was CSK v KKR.

I went with KKR used to love Narine what a bowler he was and Gambhir an incredible batsman.

KKR actually won it that year as well.

Not sure how well there are doing as I sort of lost interest when Sky got coverage.
  • Sunrisers are the team i follow, decent bowling side but never seem to get enough runs. They have another chance Friday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know if Goa have a team in the IPL ?

Hate to think what he's going to look like when he's 60!
  • Sunrisers were looking in all sorts of trouble... Rashid Khan comes in and smacks 34 off 10 with some tremendous batting, he will be an all rounder at that rate in no time.
  • Khan is absurd
  • 34 off 10 with the bat.

3-19 with the ball.
  • I kind of miss the IPL now that I'm back in Blighty.
  • He might still be on the losing team (unlikely, but Gill is one hell of a player in the making)

No, they haven't.

No, they haven't.
    I didn't think so.
    Thanks.
  • Kent smash Glamorgan -Denley 150 not out.We still on for 20/20.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kent smash Glamorgan -Denley 150 not out.We still on for 20/20.

Wrong thread haha

Unless Kent and Glamorgan have moved to India
  • Never mind - just a gentle reminder to Blackpool 72
  • Denny is a better player than Billings, unless you use Bilbo as a keeper, especially as he gives you a bowling option as well
  • Never mind - just a gentle reminder to Blackpool 72

Sorry I forgot what league Kent are in
  • Same as you in 20/20 Stevie -remind me of the result last year?

I can't recall
  • Never can when Kent beat you
  • edited May 2018

Same as you in 20/20 Stevie -remind me of the result last year?

I can't recall
    All round to Makros carpark

I can't recall
    All round the Makros carpark
    Done that last year.
    Fanny gave me one hell of a beating
  • Well done sunrisers