Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Valley Cafe

Comments

• Options

.....left their with a rat in one hand, a 6" in tother and a foot long in the middle

Cold out was it
  • Options
    This is one of the News Shopper’s go to items.
    It seems they are regurgitating this shit every other month for different boroughs.
  • Options

This is one of the News Shopper’s go to items.
    It seems they are regurgitating this shit every other month for different boroughs.

Followed by pub spy if it's still going
  • Options
    Terrible news for Astrit Ajdarevic.
  • Options

.....left their with a rat in one hand, a 6" in tother and a foot long in the middle

Boom boom.
  • Options
    Used to do maintenance for the west Cornwall pasty outlets in train station. Did the one at Waterloo station and just as we were finishing up (around 5am) the fella comes to open up and drops a box of pasty’s on the concourse floor and half a dozen skid across . He put them back in the box!

Ten minutes later he thanks us for our work and asks if we’d like something to eat, we went to the cafe round the corner instead.
  • Options
    For a bonus point, what was Charlton cafe prior to being a cafe?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Knocking shop
  • Options

Torture chamber.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

Knocking shop

Yeah and that closed due to a one star hygiene rating!
    lets be honest, you'd have a pretty low hygiene rating yourself if you went to a brass house to eat
  • Options

I was in a cafe just off Golden Square once and the woman buttering the bread, sneezed into her hands, before carrying on without washing em, I thoroughly enjoyed that bread and butter that day

Gross.
    She was an older lady with gun disease and a skin complaint an all
    Difficult to say much to a gun toting woman who's sneezing
  • Options
    Reminds me of when I worked at Holiday Inn Express by the 02.

I was working there not long after the Chinesse restaurant below got a then record fine of around 14 Thousand for breaking Health and Safety.

When I started I was told that they have a deal with the restaurant we send people to them and they send people to us, I spoke to the manager and he said that I couldnt tell people about the fine.

But I couldnt after reading about rats droppings being found amongst other things.

So if someone asked me where to get food I always sent them around to the cinema area or the 02 and if anyone asked me about the restaurant downstairs I just said you dont want to know my opinion on it and to google it.
  • Options

Doing my head this is, what was it?
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Went in the VC the other week actually. Thrilled to discover they've added a Turkish breakfast to the cooked breakfast options. Halloumi and Turkish sausage. Perfect tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Butcher Shop ? (Or was that way in the past?)
  • Options
    Correct.
  • Options
    What about the florists?
  • Options

What about the florists?

They got 2.5 stars.
  • Options

What about the florists?

They got 2.5 stars.
    Bet they were blooming furious
  • Options

Butcher Shop ? (Or was that way in the past?)
    Oh yeah
  • Options
    Remember me mates dad had a men's clothes shop in what is now the bookies. Used to get my bomber jackets out of there
  • Options

Remember me mates dad had a men's clothes shop in what is now the bookies. Used to get my bomber jackets out of there

Bet they don't fit you now
  • Options
    I've got reservations for tonight. I'm cancelling now!