Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/2019 Completed Transfers (NON CAFC RELATED)

Accrington Stanley just been promoted and lost there 1st choice keeper and league 2 golden Glove Winner and its a free transfer

Aaron Chapman from Accrington to Peterborough- End of Contract

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Ryan Ledson from Oxford to Preston-Undisclosed

Rhys Bennett from Mansfield to Peterborough-End of Contract

Interesting to see Peterborough already making a move to improve there squad with 2 new players already

• Accrington Stanley just been promoted and lost there 1st choice keeper and league 2 golden Glove Winner and its a free transfer

Aaron Chapman from Accrington to Peterborough- End of Contract

Guess it is back down for them.
  • Ryan Ledson from Oxford to Preston-Undisclosed

Interesting to see Peterborough already making a move to improve there squad with 2 new players already

I would have liked top get Ledson, but guess he was not going to do a lateral transfer.
  • Ryan Ledson from Oxford to Preston-Undisclosed

Bennett played for Steve Evans at Mansfield before.
  • Peterborough will need to rebuild as they promise to transfer list players in final year of contract/if promotion isn't obtained
  • Why is there (NON CAFC RELATED) in the title? - Of course its not going to be Charlton signings!! ;)
  • It's not completed, but apparently Fulham want £100M for Ryan Sessegnon and a couple of clubs are sniffing around. Talk about a windfall!

No-one will pay 100M for an player unproven in prem.

Yes he is brilliant and wilp be a future star but you would be stupid to pay that for him now
  • It's not completed, but apparently Fulham want £100M for Ryan Sessegnon and a couple of clubs are sniffing around. Talk about a windfall!

Why windfall ? - did they get him from another team for next to nothing?
  • I think he came up through their academy at age 8. £100M is twice what Fulham is worth as a club. Crazy price.
  • Sponsored links:

Not a chance. If Fulham don't win the play off final they won't get even half of that.
  • edited May 2018

I think he came up through their academy at age 8. £100M is twice what Fulham is worth as a club. Crazy price.

By your calculations, aren’t Fulham worth £250m....winking face emoji didn’t work
  • Olufela Olomola- Southampton to Scunthorpe-Free Transfer
  • Louis Dennis from Bromley to Portsmouth- free transfer
  • Louis Mendez from Bromley to Portsmouth- free transfer

• Liverpool getting Fabinho from Monaco
    Fantastic signing. One of the best holding midfielders in the world.

Plus Naby Keita who is excellent box to box, that's two greats in midfield next season.

If their forward line can repeat this season, with that midfield and an improving defence they could be a goalkeeper away from really challenging.

Will be interesting who they go for in goal. Butland?
  • I thought Fabinho was a Full-Back?
  • I think he can play at right back but he's a defensive midfielder for Monaco
  • Fabinho is a cracking signing
  • Sponsored links:

• Wonder if Lemar will go somewhere now

With Fabinho gone he's really the only one left from that stunning group of Monaco players
  • Wonder if Lemar will go somewhere now

With Fabinho gone he's really the only one left from that stunning group of Monaco players

Lemar was an hour or so away from leaving and joining Arsenal in January, I think he will almost certainly be off this summer. Where though is the question, maybe Arsenal, maybe Liverpool?

Be exciting to see which team and how he does. For example, if it were Liverpool, which I do doubt being honest, their midfield and attack would look extremely strong.
  • Sage said:

Wonder if Lemar will go somewhere now

Lemar was an hour or so away from leaving and joining Arsenal in January, I think he will almost certainly be off this summer. Where though is the question, maybe Arsenal, maybe Liverpool?

Be exciting to see which team and how he does. For example, if it were Liverpool, which I do doubt being honest, their midfield and attack would look extremely strong.
    Be surprised if it is Liverpool now with them looking to get Nabil Fekir
  • edited May 2018
    Fabinho, Fekir, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Milner

Not a bad midfield.
  • Certainly be no tears over the departure of Emre Can
  • Ross said:

Not a bad midfield.

I really can't see how they need Fabinho but a decent signing nonetheless

A front 4 of Fekir, Salah, Firmino and Mane is right up there with City's IMO
  • Do they then need to look @ a new Centre-Back to sit alongside Van Dijk though? - Or will Klopp go with Gomez in the Centre next season

You've Alexander Arnold / Clyne for the Right of Defence whilst Robertson is a brilliant Left-Back in my opinion so those roles are fine
  • Ross said:

Not a bad midfield.

Just need a back four and a goalkeeper now.
  • Ross said:

Not a bad midfield.

Just need a back four and a goalkeeper now.
    Van Dijk isn't a bad player