Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Move over Yanny & Laurel. Brainstorm or Green Needle? BOTH!!!

Comments

• It’s not April 1st. . Surely this is Brainstorm
  • Witchcraft!
  • I don't like it. too weird
  • Weird, it's 2/3 Green Needle 1/3 Brianstorm for me!
  • BURN IT WITH FIRE
  • Works even if you aren't looking at it too.

Crazy.
  • These are incredible. The human mind is extraordinary.
  • edited May 2018
    Green needle for me whatever I think.
  • That is fucking mental
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2018
  • Ridiculous. It's clearly Brainstorm, whatever word I think of!
  • Ridiculous. It's clearly Brainstorm, whatever word I think of!

Same here?
  • edited May 2018
    I think there are enough people who will just say they hear green needle, going down the same route as Weegie boards for example.....in other words, there will always be a percentage of people who like to think that they can perceive the impossible to look clever or some who go along with the myth because they simply like to perpetuate myths.
    That percentage will always be in the minority but it only takes one or two to make others possibly believe it.....just like people using a Weegie board.....there’s always one who will move the glass!
    No one is hearing green needle.....though they will be prepared to lie to their back teeth that they are.
  • Brain Needle for me.
  • I think there are enough people who will just say they hear green needle, going down the same route as Weegie boards for example.....in other words, there will always be a percentage of people who like to think that they can perceive the impossible to look clever or some who go along with the myth because they simply like to perpetuate myths.
    That percentage will always be in the minority but it only takes one or two to make others possibly believe it.....just like people using a Weegie board.....there’s always one who will move the glass!
    No one is hearing green needle.....though they will be prepared to lie to their back teeth that they are.

I can hear Green Needle and only Green Needle. I've not the slightest idea what you're banging on about. Weird.
  • I can genuinely listen on repeat and alternate what I hear. Just by thinking the word in my head.
    If you can only hear one and haven't already tried, just repeat the other one over in your head before you press play, you should hear it.
  • Even more weird. I can now hear what it says ie if I think Green Needle, it's Green Needle.
    If I think Brainstorm it's Brainstorm.
  • edited May 2018
    can hear whatever i think of mental

edit : on computer i hear what i think of, on iphone and ipad i hear just brainstorm
  • Sponsored links:

• Even more weird. I can now hear what it says ie if I think Green Needle, it's Green Needle.
    If I think Brainstorm it's Brainstorm.

That was the same with me but now I can only hear brainstorm
  • Same as Beds , can only hear brainstorm from computer now as well
  • If you listen carefully it clearly says “Fuck off douche. Just sell the club you old twat”
  • Rob said:

Brain Needle for me.

Was going to say, also 'Brain needle' and 'Green storm' if you think those.
  • I think there are enough people who will just say they hear green needle, going down the same route as Weegie boards for example.....in other words, there will always be a percentage of people who like to think that they can perceive the impossible to look clever or some who go along with the myth because they simply like to perpetuate myths.

I can hear Green Needle and only Green Needle. I've not the slightest idea what you're banging on about. Weird.
    I believe I’m using lateral thinking!
  • Wow

Yep... can set myself to hear either brainstorm or green needle

But also brain needle or greenstorm

Just depends what I think of before

Freaky
  • There’s been a few documentaries showing how our conscious brain can only process one task at a time. Most of the time we are operating on auto pilot or our mind would explode with processing overload.

Wine tastes different depending on what light and colours we are experiencing at the same time. We can only process either visual or aural at the same time and visual trumps if conflicting messages are received.

Same goes for talking and listening at the same time - it’s not possible, our brain can only manage one of them simultaneously. Thinking aloud I guess is same as talking. So what you hear depends on whether you are conscious of talking or listening.

The one that blows my mind is the one where a person is filmed mouthing one word but actually saying a different word. If you close your eyes you hear what he is actually saying but as soon as you open your eyes it is impossible not to hear the word being formed by his mouth. The visual sense trumps the aural sense like it does the taste sense drinking wine.
  • I don’t like it!!!!
  • This is way better than Yelly Or Yelly
  • If you listen with headphones it works 100%, kept me busy for the whole of this mornings commute.