Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roof top box thing - free

Well almost free - a small donation to ROT is all I ask. It's a 2016 Kamei 560. Used once when taking hens on holiday (hens in van, not box).

Please someone take the bloody thing away.

Comments

• I've been thinking of getting a rooftop box. I've got a Ford Focus, this looks too long. What sort of car was it fixed to?
  • PopIcon said:

I've been thinking of getting a rooftop box. I've got a Ford Focus, this looks too long. What sort of car was it fixed to?

they are all the same "fitment" generally - just how far they come out at the front. Unless you drive a smart car you should be fine!
  • PopIcon said:

I've been thinking of getting a rooftop box. I've got a Ford Focus, this looks too long. What sort of car was it fixed to?

It was on the top of a Citroen Berlingo van
  • PopIcon said:

A Citroen Berlingo AND a roof top box...wouldn’t a car alarm and immobiliser have been just as effective ?
    The van had 10 chickens and their coop. Our stuff was in the box. We've now got too many chickens/turkeys to take them all on holiday.
  • PopIcon said:

A Citroen Berlingo AND a roof top box...wouldn’t a car alarm and immobiliser have been just as effective ?
    The van had 10 chickens and their coop. Our stuff was in the box. We've now got too many chickens/turkeys to take them all on holiday.
    Where do you normally take your chickens to on holiday ?
  • PopIcon said:

Down to Cornwall. A friends's Mum and Dad live on a Smallholding and do holiday renting.
  • Well he did ask....
  • PopIcon said:

Turkey

• PopIcon said:

Turkey

Too obvious, I left that one.
  • Sponsored links:

• PopIcon said:

The Clampetts must be green with envy...
  • PopIcon said:

Can't you take them in multiple trips or do you own a fox & an island too ???
  • edited May 2018

PopIcon said:

Down to Cornwall. A friends's Mum and Dad live on a Smallholding and do holiday renting.
    I'm sorry is this a serious answer you seriously take chickens on holiday ?

God you can tell the seasons over. Missing out Wembley has a lot to answer for.
  • Well almost free - a small donation to ROT is all I ask. It's a 2016 Kamei 560. Used once when taking hens on holiday (hens in van, not box).

Nice of you to take Henry away for a break, though I would have put Henry in the box personally
  • Well almost free - a small donation to ROT is all I ask. It's a 2016 Kamei 560. Used once when taking hens on holiday (hens in van, not box).

Nice of you to take Henry away for a break, though I would have put Henry in the box personally
    Dont ruffle his feathers
  • Did Henners have an eggsit strategy?
  • PopIcon said:

I'm sorry is this a serious answer you seriously take chickens on holiday ?

God you can tell the seasons over. Missing out Wembley has a lot to answer for.
    Of course it's a serious answer. People take dogs on hols, we take our chickens.
  • Sponsored links:

• The box is still up for grabs
  • The box is still up for grabs

Too easy....
  • @ElfsborgAddick, this would be perfect for you to sleep in.

He came on holiday in it last year
  • PopIcon said:

Hen-ley royal regatta is coming up
  • @ElfsborgAddick, this would be perfect for you to sleep in.

He came on holiday in it last year
    Too much info. As for you Elfsborg, you're disgusting.
    I'm easily pleased!
  • PopIcon said:

Eggseter
    Featherstone
    Cockfosters
    Beakonsfield
    Peckham
  • Didn’t someone get evicted from their car on the road recently? Maybe they might like a new home even if it is a bit more like a Japanese hotel than a British one....