Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Inter-City Fairs Cup Final

Tonight.

Marseille v Atletico Madrid

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Live on You Tube
  • Live on BT

OM just missed open goal
  • edited May 2018
    Griezman 1 - 0
  • 2-0 Griezman
  • Pretty scrappy game but enjoying watching it here with a bar full of Atletico fans.
  • OM 0 - 3 AM
  • 3-0. Shame. Wanted Marseille to win.
  • Could it be a Madrid double (again?) ?
  • edited May 2018
    Griezmann was absolutely unplayable tonight, not just the goals but all round even in Atletico's own box - a fitting final game before Barce come knocking I expect.

Heard talk of it being Torres' last game as well? Anyone know where he is off to? USA perhaps?

P.s did anyone actually watch on youtube? The chat was abysmal! Full of tossers (should have expected it really!). Made me appreciate CL match threads all the more!
  • Torres is supposedly off to Chicago fire fighters.

Marseille started well but when the goal went in after a howler at the back they lacked any believe that they could come back and win this. Payet coming off round the same time contributed to that. Athletico played some great stuff around Marseilles box and 2 more nice goals were added. Griezmann looking good apart from his strange dwarf dance.

worst player award on the night was a tough one because ex Earth Wind and Fire band member who played as centre back was pretty crap but i think it has to go with the substitute Clinton Njie (ex spurs- well he played 8 games for them) had the yellow hair. even the bloke he substituted couldn't believe he was being taken off for this guy.

• Sponsored links:

• Torres is supposedly off to Chicago fire fighters.

Marseille started well but when the goal went in after a howler at the back they lacked any believe that they could come back and win this. Payet coming off round the same time contributed to that. Athletico played some great stuff around Marseilles box and 2 more nice goals were added. Griezmann looking good apart from his strange dwarf dance.

worst player award on the night was a tough one because ex Earth Wind and Fire band member who played as centre back was pretty crap but i think it has to go with the substitute Clinton Njie (ex spurs- well he played 8 games for them) had the yellow hair. even the bloke he substituted couldn't believe he was being taken off for this guy.

I'll make you right too...

• Payet was never fit though was he? probably didn't make much difference in the end. Still a nice problem to have for France ... Payet or Pogba? ...whilst England have Henderson or err... um... Delph...?!
  • glad they lost, horrible part of the world, vile locals, shame it wasn't more.