Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Play Offs 2nd Leg: Shrewsbury Town 1-0 Charlton Athletic

many thanks to the 57 Lifers who gave marks and thanks to all of you over the season that have given marks and commented on the stats, even Leuth :)
I shall be compiling the usual season's bumper stats which should be out by the end of May, lets hope we have a new owner by then and a manager.

Comments

• Thanks @lancashire lad , great stuff as always.

Very low average. Just wondering how these compare with the infamous cup defeat at Sheff Utd, if you were doing the stats then?
  • :smiley: Thanks Lancs. Interesting to see the relative scores. We were positively brilliant at Shrewsbury, in comparison!
  • Davo55 said:

Thanks @lancashire lad , great stuff as always.

Very low average. Just wondering how these compare with the infamous cup defeat at Sheff Utd, if you were doing the stats then?

To me that was a typical 6/10 type of performance, once you take out the subs. We weren't shockingly bad, just rather disappointing, it wasn't as if we were hammered by them (thinking back to some of the away game humiliations we've had under Roland)
  • edited May 2018
    No red cards this season (other than Novak). No bans for getting too many yellow cards.

It's impressive, but were we too nice?
  • No red cards this season (other than Novak). No bans for getting too many yellow cards.

Maybe more the case about players being smarter. Pearce is a pretty dirty player imo, constantly pushing and grappling attackers in the box. But no refs ever give fouls on those.
  • Great work and thank you for all your hard work over a long season @lancashire lad. it's much appreciated and of great interest to closet stattos.

We need to improve on our foul count next season - getting done 8-23 by this shower is not good enough
  • No red cards this season (other than Novak). No bans for getting too many yellow cards.

Crofts at Exeter
  • tremendous work @lancashire lad thanks again
  • Sponsored links:

• LL when you do the summary for the year, any chance of an Excel version?

I do the summery in Apple's Page software so can produce a Word version, as I don't produce it in a spreadsheet I can't change it to Excel, but Word yes, let me know.
  • Thanks lancs
    Top three in the season averages are page, Holmes and Bauer if I am reading it correctly. We may need a second referendum

I do the summery in Apple's Page software so can produce a Word version, as I don't produce it in a spreadsheet I can't change it to Excel, but Word yes, let me know.
    Glad to see Lewis Page has been finding something useful to do during his injury absences

I seem to remember that quirky moment when Kashi was booked to be banned for Truro.

Thanks Lancs word would be fine. I like to e.mail it but current format means about a dozen cut and pastes.