Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Good luck to him, know very little about him, apart from his 60 yard goal in the youth cup earlier this season.
  • Knock em cold son.
  • Good luck Luke.
  • Looks a tall lad. Is he local?
  • His name rings a bell - wasn’t he the one caught up in some shenanigans at the mosque in Gravesend?

Looks like he’s put it behind him so good for him and good luck with the future
  • It was a Gurdwara not a Mosque.
  • C_A_F_C said:

It was a Gurdwara not a Mosque.

He was guilty by association. I'm really happy for him, I know his dad who is a smashing bloke and I hope Luke breaks into the first team next season
  • Which position does he play?
  • Good luck to him, know very little about him, apart from his 60 yard goal in the youth cup earlier this season.

Wasn't that Doughty?
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

Which position does he play?

An attacking midfielder I believe - others will know more.

Started featuring for our u18s when he was about 15 and then had a bad injury. Not sure if the incident talked about above impacted on how much he played as well.
  • Heard decent rumblings about him and Sarmiento who will hopefully sign also.
  • What about Alex Willis? - Will be surprised if he doesnt get a Contract with his goalscoring form
  • Heard decent rumblings about him and Sarmiento who will hopefully sign also.

Sarmiento looks a good player.

It would also be a good opportunity for me to spell it all different ways and give the spelling fanatics a fit!
  • I haven't seen Luke Carey play this season. But he is a good prospect as is Albie Morgan and Alex Willis. Sarmiento has a lot of flair but like players of his type can be inconsistent.
  • I hope the very stupid shit he did a couple years ago is well behind him, and wish him all the best.
  • PaddyP17 said:

I hope the very stupid shit he did a couple years ago is well behind him, and wish him all the best.

No he's still doing it

With respect you have only heard a rumour. He was with some friends who did something silly and has been pilloried for it. As football fans we should be familiar with this concept as demostrated by the polices behaviour towards football fans because of the actions of a few
  • Carter said:

PaddyP17 said:

I hope the very stupid shit he did a couple years ago is well behind him, and wish him all the best.

No he's still doing it

With respect you have only heard a rumour. He was with some friends who did something silly and has been pilloried for it. As football fans we should be familiar with this concept as demostrated by the polices behaviour towards football fans because of the actions of a few
    He was the one holding the camera, right? If so, then yeah, what he did was pretty bloody stupid.

By "well behind him" I meant in attitude and action. With respect, I don't see how any of what I've written is at all controversial.
  • Good luck Luke
  • Alex has decided to play University football in North Kentucky with Sarpong Wiredu released!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2018
  • Alex has decided to play University football in North Kentucky with Sarpong Wiredu released!

Brendon released? Madness

Brendon released? Madness
    Not sure that is correct...
  • Hope you are right Sid