Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham Vs Derby Playoff

Couldn't see a thread on this.

Fulham 2-0 up with 7 minutes to go, 2-1 up on aggregate. Fulham have been great tonight. I find them very entertaining to watch

Comments

• Really hope Fulham go up. They play quality football and outplayed Huddersfield last season.
  • My highlight was Scott Carson doing his absolute nut when Kamara tried getting him sent off
  • That's how to turn a 1-0 deficit around. How surprising we didn't do it. Grrrr
  • Very impressed by Fulham, Villa or Boro are going to have to play very well to beat them at Wembley.
  • That's how to turn a 1-0 deficit around. How surprising we didn't do it. Grrrr

I mean Fulham are better than Derby and Shrewsbury are better than us. Hardly surprising that they managed it and we didn't.
  • Fulham look very good

Derby's playoff record must be terrible

I mean Fulham are better than Derby and Shrewsbury are better than us. Hardly surprising that they managed it and we didn't.
    Millwall weren't better than Bradford over the season, but they still went up....
  • Love the way they made mincemeat out of the scum couple of weeks ago. Hope they win at Wembley.

I'd like to think that one day, we'll have a team that play like Fulham do. Might be a long time in the future though.
  • Derby have an even worse record in the playoffs than we do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fulham certainly deserve it, I suspect that tonight was the real test of their cohones and they passed. I can't see either Villa or Boro stopping them now
  • Derby have an even worse record in the playoffs than we do.

Haven't we won 2 out of 5? That's a pretty good record.
  • What a game that was, both sides leaving it all on the pitch. Had a Mickey mouse tenner on Fulham to win and they were good for it. Derby are what I'd call a proper, typical tier 2 team. Some real tough shitkickers in that side and Fulham, fair play to them stuck at what they have done whenever I've watched them this season, break very quickly and play with an intensity I wish our squad could manage
  • Love the way they made mincemeat out of the scum couple of weeks ago. Hope they win at Wembley.

I'd like to think that one day, we'll have a team that play like Fulham do. Might be a long time in the future though.

We didn't accumulate as many points but we were most certainly better than then. Oh yes.
  • Very happy Derby didn’t make it. I remember how arrogant and deluded their fans were on the train on the way back from an undeserved 2-0 win against us about 5 years ago. They were singing ‘we’re gonna win the league’ yet 5 years later they’re still no where near.