Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Kit 18/19 season

Normally lots of discussion about this but has been overshadowed because of the play offs. Does anyone have any idea of what we might be expecting and when the club will announce it?

Comments

• Haha I doubt it'll be announced any time soon - don't even know who the f*ck is meant to be organising this atm, or who we'll have at the helm next season!

It'll be red and white though, if that helps you.
  • I'll put my money on chevrons being involved

Bold guess I know
  • EastStand said:

Haha I doubt it'll be announced any time soon - don't even know who the f*ck is meant to be organising this atm, or who we'll have at the helm next season!

Hummel will surely have started
  • EastStand said:

Haha I doubt it'll be announced any time soon - don't even know who the f*ck is meant to be organising this atm, or who we'll have at the helm next season!

With a green and gold lining hopefully...
  • They've released new kits for a few of their other teams already
  • Knowing us it'll be announced in September and released mid October.

Most other clubs seem to be able to announce a new kit in time to wear in for their last home game. Not us though.
  • It’s yellow and green.
  • The Peru 1978 world cup shirt
  • sam3110 said:

They've released new kits for a few of their other teams already

But we are Charlton. The adhesive on our sponsor is still drying as we start our first friendly of the season. This and recruitment are things we never do well

• It’s yellow and green.

Good away kit?
  • Sponsored links:

• I really liked this season's kit, and only hope that next season's is as good or even better!
  • Hummel consulted with fans at the Legends game back in December and had about a dozen designs worked up then to show to fans.

Matter of personal taste but there were some really strong designs and a few duds.

So in terms of design they were well on track.

As to who would sign them off etc etc who knows?

If you noticed the retro shirts the shop recently started selling it might be a clue as to the away kits : -)

Are these designs available for fans to see? Would be interested to have a look at some of them.
  • DENCH said:

Hummel consulted with fans at the Legends game back in December and had about a dozen designs worked up then to show to fans.

Matter of personal taste but there were some really strong designs and a few duds.

So in terms of design they were well on track.

If you noticed the retro shirts the shop recently started selling it might be a clue as to the away kits : -)

Are these designs available for fans to see? Would be interested to have a look at some of them.
    @DENCH No, not available for fans to see.

I asked for copies of them all for the museum but that will only be when, if at all, after the kits are released.
  • sam3110 said:

Purple and green away kit would be epic

Bristol city style! I actually like their away kit
  • Didn't we just get the Hummel kit this year?
  • edited May 2018
    LoOkOuT said:

Didn't we just get the Hummel kit this year?

Five year deal
  • LoOkOuT said:

Yes but despite releasing three kits this season, they will no doubt change them all for next season.

Really is a pisstake, I have said before, at most they should change one each season meaning that they get two years out of them(except for the first one they change) New away this summer new home next summer
  • sam3110 said:

Purple and green away kit would be epic

We had one last season didn't we?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hummel consulted with fans at the Legends game back in December and had about a dozen designs worked up then to show to fans.

: -)

Leanne? ;)
  • Anyone know how much we receive a year from our kit sponsor?
  • LoOkOuT said:

Yes but despite releasing three kits this season, they will no doubt change them all for next season.

Really is a pisstake, I have said before, at most they should change one each season meaning that they get two years out of them(except for the first one they change) New away this summer new home next summer
    Just about every club now changes all their kits every season, I can’t remember when this change happened.

Are Betdaq still under contract as our sponsors?
  • LoOkOuT said:

Three year deal.

Don't like having sponsors whose names can't go the kids shirts and they seem quite passive but Meire claimed it was a good deal
  • LoOkOuT said:

Three year deal.

Don't like having sponsors whose names can't go the kids shirts and they seem quite passive but Meire claimed it was a good deal
    I won’t be buying a shirt until they’re off the front. Which is sad as I love a nice replica shirt and the Hummel ones are class.
  • Pot noddle shirt sponsers
  • LoOkOuT said:

Three year deal.

LoOkOuT said:

Three year deal.

Our shirt sponsorship is one of the best inn L1 and dwarfs a fair few Championship ones too.
  • I like starting a new season in a new strip. The current one is great and I'm looking forward to seeing the new kits for 18-19.

What I dislike is the club teasing little bits of the design in the week leading up to the launch. It's really annoying and I don't see any benefit in doing it.