Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Port Vale fans

Anyone else seen this epic fail.

They paid for a plane to fly over Stokes stadium to take the piss out of there relegation.

It said we all stood there laughing PVFC

Only problem was this was arranged to fly over the bet365 on Saturday

Stoke were away to Swansea on Sunday.

Comments

• There is a gene pool problem in Stoke - that would explain it.
  • edited May 2018
    know a few port vale fans loosely and it must be shit to have a derby where you literally never play each other.

haven't played stoke since 2002

its actually pretty even

stoke wins: 19
    draws : 17
    port vale wins: 16

saying that spanners, wet spam hardly play each other but that's classified as the most "feared" derby in football
  • Shame, because Stoke fans are generally arseholes and Vale fans are alright.

From first hand knowledge, I concur.
  • bobmunro said:

Shame, because Stoke fans are generally arseholes and Vale fans are alright.

From first hand knowledge, I concur.
    Me too.
  • Around the time of the millennium it was Port Vale who were in the higher Division.
  • know a few port vale fans loosely and it must be shit to have a derby where you literally never play each other.

haven't played stoke since 2002

its actually pretty even

stoke wins: 19
    draws : 17
    port vale wins: 16

saying that spanners, wet spam hardly play each other but that's classified as the most "feared" derby in football

They live in the same small city. They go to the same schools, pubs, workplaces etc
    Just because they hardly play each other doesn’t mean the animosity will wain. Sometimes the opposite happens
  • Sponsored links:

• That’s disgusting.

Getting a coach.
  • Aaah Burslem. Truly the arsehole of the Potteries. And, considering the state of the Potteries, that's saying something. I'll not forget the promotion season, when Mills conned the ref into giving us a pen and we nicked the least-deserved 1-0 away win in history. Got offered out by a ten year old whilst looking for a pub before the game (was with my girlfriend at the time) and then enjoyed the scene of the local urchins chucking bags of dogshit against the coach window after the game. Charming town.

Pretty sure chucking dog shit at things is classed as a sport up that way.
  • Aaah Burslem. Truly the arsehole of the Potteries. And, considering the state of the Potteries, that's saying something. I'll not forget the promotion season, when Mills conned the ref into giving us a pen and we nicked the least-deserved 1-0 away win in history. Got offered out by a ten year old whilst looking for a pub before the game (was with my girlfriend at the time) and then enjoyed the scene of the local urchins chucking bags of dogshit against the coach window after the game. Charming town.

Pretty sure chucking dog shit at things is classed as a sport up that way.
    Not true - it's considered a hobby rather than a sport up here.